Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

So weird question but the Option "Pre Smash Altars Prevent Random Corruption/Hallow patch spawn" that means whenever you break an altar that means patches don't spawn at all correct?

The seeds work in TerraCustom? I am trying to create a world that I like, I place the seed but when it is created it generates another random seed.

I really appreciate the work done! but will i be able to use the 1.3.5.3 maps on a 1.3.4.4? cause i lost my 1.3.4.4 terracustom and i'm having issues running it ever since T.T

I really appreciate the work done! but will i be able to use the 1.3.5.3 maps on a 1.3.4.4? cause i lost my 1.3.4.4 terracustom and i'm having issues running it ever since T.T
I don't believe so. Why not just use the up to date terra custom?

Hello Jopojelly, good work on terracustom.
I wanted to play with a bunch of mods, and I successfully generated a world ingame and played on it to test the mods, however whenever I try launching terracustom to generate a custom world, Terracustom starts disabling all mods one by one as they're either made for tModLoader 0.10.1 or for Terraria 1.3.5.1
Is there any way to change the tags on the mods or find a workaround? The mods work fine with tModLoader 0.10.1.2, it's just TerraCustom that doesn't like them.

Hello Jopojelly, good work on terracustom.
I wanted to play with a bunch of mods, and I successfully generated a world ingame and played on it to test the mods, however whenever I try launching terracustom to generate a custom world, Terracustom starts disabling all mods one by one as they're either made for tModLoader 0.10.1 or for Terraria 1.3.5.1
Is there any way to change the tags on the mods or find a workaround? The mods work fine with tModLoader 0.10.1.2, it's just TerraCustom that doesn't like them.
If you are talking 0.10.1.2, it'll be a few days as we fix any bugs that might be in it, then I'll update TerraCustom

Hi, new forum user and just getting to know TerraCustom.

When you set the ore percentage for a new world, is that static to the Small, Medium, or Large world selection at the beginning, or does the percentage of ore generated adhere to a certain amount of blocks in the world.

For instance, I selected a 'Large' world, and then proceeded to size that world to about 50% larger using the Large World Enabler mod. If I set the ore percentage at 100%, is that ore setting it to a standard Large sized world, which would give me no more ore than that world size, or is it setting it to a given area... thus I would have 50% more ore in total because of my extra large world?

I hope I'm explaining this correctly.

Thanks

Hi, new forum user and just getting to know TerraCustom.

When you set the ore percentage for a new world, is that static to the Small, Medium, or Large world selection at the beginning, or does the percentage of ore generated adhere to a certain amount of blocks in the world.

For instance, I selected a 'Large' world, and then proceeded to size that world to about 50% larger using the Large World Enabler mod. If I set the ore percentage at 100%, is that ore setting it to a standard Large sized world, which would give me no more ore than that world size, or is it setting it to a given area... thus I would have 50% more ore in total because of my extra large world?

I hope I'm explaining this correctly.

Thanks
It scales with the area of the world. So if you double the size of the world, you'll get double the ores, but the same density of ores.

Jopojelly, I am also new to the forums and getting to know TerraCustom and a few mods. I am having an issue when trying to load TerraCustom with TerrariaOverhual.

Mods Currently in use:
Thorium
Spirit
CrystiliumMod
MagicStorage
TerrariaOverhual (added today and noticed the issue after adding when trying to create a new world.)
imkSushisMod
ItemChecklist
RecipeBrowser
WMITF ("What mod is this from")
LargeWorldEnabler
FKBossHealthBar

I know that seems like a a jumbled mess that is just asking for problems, but, I checked compatibility between the mods and they should all be fine. It's really just 3 content mods, a Game Overhual that is supposed to work well with the 3, and then some QoL mods that "shouldn't" be effecting things. My guess is that the problem lies with TerrariaOverhual or TerraCustom, or between them.

When I start terraCustom is complains that TerrariaOverhual was built for 10.1.2 of Tmodloader, and that I have 10.1.1 (Which is wrong, I have the correct 10.1.2 files.) and then spits out an error below that:
Code:
Expected resource not found:
    Dusts/DustSmoke
Closest guess: (Is there a spelling or folder placement error?)
    icon

at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddDust(String name, ModDust dust, String texture)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadDust(Type type)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Then I click continue, and it.... crashes lol. It disabled the mod like it was programmed to do, but, after re-enabling, it just does the same thing. I'm wanting to use terracustom so I can get both crimson and corruption on opposite sides, and both hardmode ores to spawn when I start breaking altars and a 16800x2400 world.

(Although after me and my wife played on our current 16800 wide world, we decided that it's a bit much, and I was thinking that maybe a simple 25% increase (10500 x 2400) would suffice.)

It would be nice to use Terracustom to create this new world, so that my wife and I can check the downed bosses we already have so we are not starting completely over, but, we can just use the tmodloader server prompt to create a world if it's going to take awhile to figure this out.

Back
Top Bottom