Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I got an issue for you, why does TerraCustom not opening in my PC
I see the process in system tray but disappears seconds after, also process is called Terraria(WHEN I EXECUTE TCustom says Terraria).
Any ideas?, I'm using the last one, if that helps...
Is it a mac?

After extraction of TerraCustom, it will be just that in a folder you extracted. Move that to the root of Terraria. As in C:program FIles(x84)\Steam\Steamapps\common\Terraria. (You can copy that and paste it in a run window (Windows key + R)
[doublepost=1566928948,1566928903][/doublepost]
Any suggestions?
[doublepost=1566928855,1566928815][/doublepost]Installation is putting Terracustom in the game directory, right?

Yep. Then run the Terracustom executable

Ah now you say it my Terraria is not by steam, is copied in a memory.
[doublepost=1566928982,1566928963][/doublepost]I did that you say and...
[doublepost=1566929048][/doublepost]Wait

Ah now you say it my Terraria is not by steam, is copied in a memory.
[doublepost=1566928982,1566928963][/doublepost]I did that you say and...
That's alright. Wherever Terraria is located, Terracustom should be placed in that folder where you see the main Terraria exe with Contents and a bunch of other files

Try both. You said it's in sys tray but you can't access TerraCustom. So it means it's running somehow. Maybe just needs a force shut of TerraCustom. TerraCustom does work perfectly fine even while Terraria is running tho

Try both. You said it's in sys tray but you can't access TerraCustom. So it means it's running somehow. Maybe just needs a force shut of TerraCustom. TerraCustom does work perfectly fine even while Terraria is running tho
Sys tray I meant the task manager process watcher, and I did. Now going to open Terraria
[doublepost=1566930265,1566929892][/doublepost]Woooooorks! Both of them, thank you so much.

@EZ337 , someone else, can you please tell me how to make TCustom launch. This is an new PC, my son's. I launched TCustom normally, last version, all ok, but the program never showed up. I search for it in the sys tray, Process Manager in Task Manager but, nothing appears. I believe that I found the issue, in the logs that are in the savefiles I saw ... Pirate=yes or something like it. Any ideas?

I already tried reinstalling Terraria and didn't work...:(

Back
Top Bottom