• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

TerraCustom v0.6.1 is out (download)
  • Updated to tModLoader 0.11.4

• Mac and Linux now have different installation instructions, be sure to read the readme. The new way should allow keeping Terraria and TerraCustom separate without having to rename files, but is untested.
Let me know if you have issues, the new approach for Linux and Mac should make it easier on the user, but it isn't well tested.
I got an issue for you, why does TerraCustom not opening in my PC
I see the process in system tray but disappears seconds after, also process is called Terraria(WHEN I EXECUTE TCustom says Terraria).
Any ideas?, I'm using the last one, if that helps...

EZ337

Terrarian
I got an issue for you, why does TerraCustom not opening in my PC
I see the process in system tray but disappears seconds after, also process is called Terraria(WHEN I EXECUTE TCustom says Terraria).
Any ideas?, I'm using the last one, if that helps...
Is it a mac?

EZ337

Terrarian
After extraction of TerraCustom, it will be just that in a folder you extracted. Move that to the root of Terraria. As in C:program FIles(x84)\Steam\Steamapps\common\Terraria. (You can copy that and paste it in a run window (Windows key + R)
[doublepost=1566928948,1566928903][/doublepost]
Any suggestions?
[doublepost=1566928855,1566928815][/doublepost]Installation is putting Terracustom in the game directory, right?
Yep. Then run the Terracustom executable

Ah now you say it my Terraria is not by steam, is copied in a memory.
[doublepost=1566928982,1566928963][/doublepost]I did that you say and...
[doublepost=1566929048][/doublepost]Wait

EZ337

Terrarian
Ah now you say it my Terraria is not by steam, is copied in a memory.
[doublepost=1566928982,1566928963][/doublepost]I did that you say and...
That's alright. Wherever Terraria is located, Terracustom should be placed in that folder where you see the main Terraria exe with Contents and a bunch of other files

EZ337

Terrarian
Try both. You said it's in sys tray but you can't access TerraCustom. So it means it's running somehow. Maybe just needs a force shut of TerraCustom. TerraCustom does work perfectly fine even while Terraria is running tho

Top Bottom