• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Ah now you say it my Terraria is not by steam, is copied in a memory.
[doublepost=1566928982,1566928963][/doublepost]I did that you say and...
[doublepost=1566929048][/doublepost]Wait

EZ337

Terrarian
Ah now you say it my Terraria is not by steam, is copied in a memory.
[doublepost=1566928982,1566928963][/doublepost]I did that you say and...
That's alright. Wherever Terraria is located, Terracustom should be placed in that folder where you see the main Terraria exe with Contents and a bunch of other files

EZ337

Terrarian
Try both. You said it's in sys tray but you can't access TerraCustom. So it means it's running somehow. Maybe just needs a force shut of TerraCustom. TerraCustom does work perfectly fine even while Terraria is running tho

Try both. You said it's in sys tray but you can't access TerraCustom. So it means it's running somehow. Maybe just needs a force shut of TerraCustom. TerraCustom does work perfectly fine even while Terraria is running tho
Sys tray I meant the task manager process watcher, and I did. Now going to open Terraria
[doublepost=1566930265,1566929892][/doublepost]Woooooorks! Both of them, thank you so much.

@EZ337 , someone else, can you please tell me how to make TCustom launch. This is an new PC, my son's. I launched TCustom normally, last version, all ok, but the program never showed up. I search for it in the sys tray, Process Manager in Task Manager but, nothing appears. I believe that I found the issue, in the logs that are in the savefiles I saw ... Pirate=yes or something like it. Any ideas?

I already tried reinstalling Terraria and didn't work...:(

jopojelly

Retinazer
@EZ337 , someone else, can you please tell me how to make TCustom launch. This is an new PC, my son's. I launched TCustom normally, last version, all ok, but the program never showed up. I search for it in the sys tray, Process Manager in Task Manager but, nothing appears. I believe that I found the issue, in the logs that are in the savefiles I saw ... Pirate=yes or something like it. Any ideas?

I already tried reinstalling Terraria and didn't work...:(
If it's mentioning pirate, that means the copy of Terraria is not legitimate, or it can't detect that is is legitimate. Double check that you are installing into the steam install directory and that you don't have any hacked/pirated files in there.

Deltares

Terrarian
So I'm dumb, I tried looking as much as I humanly could through these replies and on Reddit and I found nothing.
My issue is my TerraCustom maps work fine in singleplayer, but the moment I try to start them up on a server, it doesn't let me all it says is "Starting server" or "Failed to load", is that on purpose, a bug, or is there something I'm doing wrong? I used both Terraria Tweaker and Tmodloader to get the larger world support and both times it would not work.

jopojelly

Retinazer
So I'm dumb, I tried looking as much as I humanly could through these replies and on Reddit and I found nothing.
My issue is my TerraCustom maps work fine in singleplayer, but the moment I try to start them up on a server, it doesn't let me all it says is "Starting server" or "Failed to load", is that on purpose, a bug, or is there something I'm doing wrong? I used both Terraria Tweaker and Tmodloader to get the larger world support and both times it would not work.
Are you sure you are starting a server that supports it? Does Terraria Tweaker modify the server? If you are trying tmodloader, are you sure the mod is enabled?

Other than that, you can check the logs (for tmodloader), there might be useful info there.

Top Bottom