Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

I got mine from a frozen crimson biome, surface. But considering it isn't themed to that biome in any way, that's probably not the only place it can be fished up. And, tbh, it may have come from a crate.

not sure if anyone else has posted this but i found an acsessory called "guide to plant vine cordage" or something like that. it makes it when you hit a vine it turns into a vine rope, which is just straight up FREE ROPES! they do the same thing as regular ropes. found it in a wood chest.
(edit number 1)
so... my dungeon is defenitly glitched. thou has taken photos using the new thing that 1.3 has given us and has no idea how to acsess thou photos. basicly my enterance was lifted upwards about 70 tiles and i had to build up to the entrance. (if anyone knows how one acsesses the photos on terraria (steam) please help)

Last edited:
not sure if anyone else has posted this but i found an acsessory called "guide to plant vine cordage" or something like that. it makes it when you hit a vine it turns into a vine rope, which is just straight up FREE ROPES! they do the same thing as regular ropes. found it in a wood chest.
Yeah, I posted pictures of it earlier.

Found some Pink Gel
rSiWrS6.png

Ruins in a mushroom biome
(100% sure i'm not the first person to find this, but still wanted to share)
Capture 2015-07-01 10_58_18.png

The chest contained the common loot from golden chests, by the way

when I gave the dye trader a strange plant, I got my favoritedye so far- burning hades.
self explanitory- it makes you on fire

All right, I can't confirm it's not a "set" reward for a certain number of fishing quests, but I can confirm that the Weather Radio is a random fishing quest reward.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or feature, but I managed to find a one-wide hole that went down into the caverns and beyond; I would have explored it further, but the Travelling Merchant showed up and sold me the Analyzer.

Edit: pretty sure it's not a bug, found another one not even 200 blocks away.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or feature, but I managed to find a one-wide hole that went down into the caverns and beyond; I would have explored it further, but the Travelling Merchant showed up and sold me the Analyzer.
that leads to the generated enchanted sword structure. it most likely contains a fake

Back
Top Bottom