Terraria Anniversary Spoiler!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Cenx, May 20, 2019.

1. MrChili

MrChili Terrarian

[​IMG]

That looks awesome!! Is the sound gonna sound more real or more sort of 8-bit ish?

2. LetsTryTheForums

LetsTryTheForums Terrarian

Maybe it's smaller so players that see it out of the corner of their eye won't mistake it for a shark and start shooting at it.

3. Xylia

Xylia Terrarian

Or that, or they just didn't want huge sprites everywhere? There's no limit to the number of critters that can spawn IIRC, so having 5-10 of these and a few sharks nearby could maybe cause a bit of lag on older computers? Not sure.

4. Alan_omega

Alan_omega Terrarian

You've Made one of my favorite hobbies ever... Thank you for everything and keep working because the community Will be getting bigger and bigger. You guys rock:kingslime:

5. TheUnrealMegashark

TheUnrealMegashark Official Terrarian

Thank you for the continued support for my favorite game of all time. Best devs ever! <3

6. WonderKind

WonderKind Steampunker

this update overall will probably be my most favorite update in a game ever `:D

7. Bry-ccentric

Bry-ccentric Steampunker

Critter?
    I dunno how I'm gonna feel about stuffing a dolphin into one of those tiny terrariums, let alone catching it with a bug net.
    Unless there's been accommodations made for that. `:naughty:

8. Gomba

Gomba Terrarian

I have just made my account here. This game is still amazing!
    I wish the developers could make loads and loads of money so they could keep working on this wonderful game...

Unit One likes this.
  9. Myth

Myth Terrarian

So much wait for 1.3.6, but everything that has been spoiled for us makes it seem to much better everytime

10. TheWith3r129

TheWith3r129 Terrarian

D O L P H I N

11. Yvori

Yvori Terrarian

...I wonder if this means there will be a S.D.M.G. upgrade?
    I wonder if this means there will be Space Dolphins.
    I mean, Space Whales are a weird staple of Sci-Fi so...
    And Space Dolphin Machine Gun...
    Hm. Something for modders to consider, at the least.

12. Xman101

Xman101 Cultist

Interesting thought, however that would require dolphins to go the way of bunny (i.e. killed mercilessly by players), surely. Either that, or you sacrifice a dolphin in a crafting recipe. Poor things. :(

And on that note there are dolphins in this game now!?

Makes me all the more excited to see what Re-Logic has in store for E3 and the PC Gamer show, as my guess is there will be more news for 1.3.6 there... :eek:

13. Jetstream ∞

Jetstream ∞ Cultist

See it's funny because every darn time I think they've done everything they could to make Terraria amazing, they keep going and it BOGGLES MY MIND

14. Voyager

Voyager Headless Horseman

It's Ecco The Dolphin!

No one will get old game reference

King of terraria likes this.
  15. Proto Persona

Proto Persona The Destroyer

Maybe all the young kiddies, but I get it. I'll be legit disappointed if there isn't an Ecco easter egg. Redigit's old enough to know it too.

16. shift

shift Terrarian

nice.

17. Necrius

Necrius Skeletron Prime

How it's 1.3.6 still? Takes a long time to make, got a lot of content - sounds like a major update.

18. Raphi3L

Raphi3L Terrarian

8 years old? pepega

1.3 mobile when kappa

Ptethen likes this.
  19. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

I have never receive a news this often in a community, especially awesome news like the dolphin (aww... they're kinda cute). Good job as always Terraria development team!

And... one more thing, happy Terraria 8th Anniversary!

20. GAMINGPEA_64

GAMINGPEA_64 Skeletron Prime

Thank you for making such an awesome game! :D TERRARIA FOREVER!!