Terraria? Any Scary Secret???

The Terraria Swag Beast

Official Terrarian
So in the ( in my opinion horrible game)Minecraft, some people have seen Herobrine. I'm not sure to believe them or not. Anyway, does Terraria have a "Herobrine" or something like that?

Last edited:
Starting things off, Minecraft by no means I think is a horrible game, and it would be incorrect to call it such just because these are the Terraria Forums. Opinions do differ though, and that's fine, but making statements like that, that can potentially start a flame war is not okay.

If you want something scary...

Well I have a pure Red Laser for a Last Prism attack.. Does that count?

Have you ever heard . . . the legend of the child in the lava?

A long time ago, the Angler went seeking rare lava fish. He journeyed all the way down to the Underworld, and went at it, looking for every rare fish he could find. But one misstep, and he fell into the lava, and met his horrible end.

Even now, if you listen very closely when near lava falls, you can hear the quietest sound of a child talking or laughing. You can even hear a woman too; some say it is his mother, who came down looking for him and met a similar fate.

If you don't believe me, let the Angler get killed in battle some day; he doesn't "die" like the other NPCs, he vanishes in a puff of smoke like a wraith.

True story: if you listen to lava falls sound effects very, very closely with loud headphones, you can hear voices and laughter in the background.

A long time ago, the Angler went seeking rare lava fish. He journeyed all the way down to the Underworld, and went at it, looking for every rare fish he could find. But one misstep, and he fell into the lava, and met his horrible end.

Even now, if you listen very closely when near lava falls, you can hear the quietest sound of a child talking or laughing. You can even hear a woman too; some say it is his mother, who came down looking for him and met a similar fate.

If you don't believe me, let the Angler get killed in battle some day; he doesn't "die" like the other NPCs, he vanishes in a puff of smoke like a wraith.

True story: if you listen to lava falls sound effects very, very closely with loud headphones, you can hear voices and laughter in the background.
It's more of a reference to a movie of some sorts, but that story got chills down my spine.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446436998,1446436923][/DOUBLEPOST]

That story can expand has he says, "yes a perfect sub- I mean *something else*." And being rescued randomly on the beach, nice story. haha.

U sp0ked me :(

The Solar Cultists are a scary secret,they are hidden in the game files and they are sun-themed cultists.They may or may not exist canonically,maybe the lunar and solar cultists are allies,maybe they are rivals,we still don't know.

Well,they are misterious,not scary,but i guess this still counts.

Yes, we do....
The c word.... Crawlitipede.
*Cries softly.

In my Unbridged Dictionary, herobrine is defined as
What a dragon chef uses to ensure a succulent roast at the victory feast.

In case you're wondering, the dictionary's title was going to be "Unabridged" but it got abridged.

Back
Top Bottom