Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

@Loki please translate the word "Host" from the multiplayer mode when entering the multiplayer option after choosing the character, and correct the "The guide (El guía) appears as :La guía"

Attachments

• H.jpg
    H.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
I used to make my glowing mushroom biome on the edge of the jungle because corruption/crimson didn't spread to shrooms, and shrooms don't extend over jungle. So use blue solution from the truffle to protect the jungle? It doesn't even have to be large enough to count as a biome, just like six tiles width are enough.
That is a way, but hallow can spread itself, only a little of hallow can become a huge quarantine area between jungle and evil biom.

Of course, I can use both kinds of solution now, shrooms inside the jungle and hallow outside it.

Last edited:
Can we have an opacity adjustment buttons in mobile? It's kinda hard to see the full surroundings with some buttons blocking it. Btw Thanksss for the wonderful updates.

I played mobile 1.4.4.5 a little and controls can be annoying at times, I remember the older pre 1.3 version didn't give me such trouble

So I had a bottomless waterbucket in my void vault and the angler just rolled me another. Isn't he suppose to roll the sponge in those incidents. seeing the same thing happen with the bottomless lava bucket and sponge when fishing in lava too. :dryadmad:

So I had a bottomless waterbucket in my void vault and the angler just rolled me another. Isn't he suppose to roll the sponge in those incidents. seeing the same thing happen with the bottomless lava bucket and sponge when fishing in lava too. :dryadmad:

Angler does not have a dupe system for the bucket/sponge, and there is definitely no form of dupe protection anywhere in fishing/crates.

Angler does not have a dupe system for the bucket/sponge, and there is definitely no form of dupe protection anywhere in fishing/crates.
would be nice if there was some kind of protection for those items. fishing up 3 lava sponges in a row is annoying as hell. Either that or allow the player to shimmer one into its counterpart.

would be nice if there was some kind of protection for those items. fishing up 3 lava sponges in a row is annoying as hell. Either that or allow the player to shimmer one into its counterpart.
Sounds like a valuable trade opportunity right here. After all, luck can get random and there's Players out there that almost never obtained a lava sponge.

Bottomless Water Bucket already transforms into Bottomless Shimmer Bucket with Shimmer! 😆
should honestly be changed. since you need luminite to craft it anyways. that should be how its done. since luminite is available in every world including worls without shimmer.

should honestly be changed. since you need luminite to craft it anyways. that should be how its done. since luminite is available in every world including worls without shimmer.
What's the point in removing it when the distinction is moot? What if I don't want to kill ML an extra time for 10 bars?

I checked the wiki and was gravely disappointed to find that "<Player name> died from a broken heart" apparently isn't a death message when you get killed by a heart statue boulder. I uninstalled, and will now reinstall it just so that I can uninstall it again.
Damn how could they do that I'm going to uninstall the game without backing up anything and install it again just to uninstall again

@Leinfors : it's minor but it bugs me. The Bestiary entries for some of the Town Slimes use "its" (possessive pronoun) when they should be using "it's" (contraction of "it is").
Namely, Surly Slime:
Irascible and insufferable, this grumpy slime is probably up to no good. Probably. Its* the thought that counts really.
And Squire Slime:
A hero amongst slimes, it wields the greatest arms and armor known to its kind. It doesn't actually know how to use them, but its* a start.

Back
Top Bottom