• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Is there any way to turn off the weapon screen shake? I really like everything the mod does, except it gives me a headache when I play using bows or staves.

FlashPaperGrind

Terrarian
Epic, crazy mod! Still being updated?!

This mod is worth supporting, is there a patreon for the dev (apologies if there is one, I have not yet looked).

EDIT: HA! Found the link to patreon on the discord info channel!

anemnesis

Steampunker
---------------------------
Terraria: Error (tModLoader v0.11.6.2)
System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot call Present when a render target is active.

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Present(tagRECT* pSource, tagRECT* pDest, HWND__* hOverride)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Microsoft.Xna.Framework.IGraphicsDeviceManager.EndDraw()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.EndDraw()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
ОК
australia day strikes again....

Microbuncher

Terrarian

Latest Changelogs
Overhaul Wiki

This is a huge mod, which, instead of adding new content to the game, focuses on adding new gameplay mechanics and completely remaking existing ones.
It remakes guns, magic, player movement, broadswords, shortswords, hammers, chainsaws and other tools, adds seasons, dodgerolls, block climbing, walljumps, wallrolls, atmospheric sounds & footsteps, emotes, a weakness & resistance system, it makes gore ridiculously enjoyable, adds blood on tiles, a fire and an electricity systems, makes a lot of stuff more interactable, enhances enemy ai, completely remakes player rendering, makes trees fall like in starbound, and does a thousand more things i can't even memorize.
Believe me, it's colossal.

Trailers

Download:

Features:

Credits:

Videos:

Changelogs:

Known Issues:

Mod Compatibility:

Frequently Asked Questions:

Random links:

yis.
Hi

Mirsario

Spazmatism
I see the cause of it right away, hopefully will patch it in few hours, if lucky. There are some other things I need to get fixed before that.

Kircensan

Terrarian
Mod number 1 in the assembly, to the author, Respect, I would like to add on my own that there is not enough function in the settings so that you can turn off the fire effect by a lightning strike, if at all it is possible to do this in the future, just sometimes the lightning pierces all the blocks and the roof and sets fire to all decor elements inside the house (this sometimes interferes, although these are trifles).:)

Atamisk

Terrarian
Are you guys responsible for this?View attachment 234285
I'm having the exact same problem! I can't join my server anymore nor can I even run single player. I'm running an older version as well. Just two mods....

Using Tmod loader 0.10.1.5
Thorium 1.6.0.4
Overhaul 3.2.2

Anytime I tried and start a single player game it gets stuck at "Drawing Map 1%"
When I try to join a multiplayer server it gets stuck at "Receiving Tile Data: Complete"

Any reason for this? I know it's Overhaul causing it 100% because I can disable the mod and everything is fine. The screen goes back to normal and I can play multiplayer and single player. IT was fine yesterday.

Top Bottom