• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Not yet, but next major update is the long-awaited config update, which I hope will let you decide about anything separately. Is there any specific weapon that you think shouldn't have triple throw? It's only supposed to be there for shuriken-like stuff.
If that's the case, then I hope you can apply a way to disable arm rotation while retaining the weapon overhaul for the next update. That would be a godsend.

Is there any way to turn off the weapon screen shake? I really like everything the mod does, except it gives me a headache when I play using bows or staves.

FlashPaperGrind

Terrarian
Epic, crazy mod! Still being updated?!

This mod is worth supporting, is there a patreon for the dev (apologies if there is one, I have not yet looked).

EDIT: HA! Found the link to patreon on the discord info channel!

Top Bottom