• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Official Terraria & Pixel Piracy in Steam Summer Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyMind69

Official Terrarian
6 millions copies? That means there is me, my friend and more peopel than I can count on my fingers!!1
Awesome:redspin:

Joost8910

Dungeon Spirit
Six MILLION!!! Congratulations Terraria!

Terraria goes on sale frequently, and the game is just ten dollars normally! It's well worth $60! I have almost 1000 hours on this game!

rubeszilla

Terrarian
4 years and I'm still looking forward to 1.3. 6 million copies is sad, every gamer in the world should have a copy of Terraria. :happy:

RBrandon

Terrarian
Big congratulations on 6 million sales! Terraria is also currently one of the top 20 most played games on steam with over 10,000 players just today (http://store.steampowered.com/stats/). Awesome!

Great work, Re-Logic team. Now everyone go support them and get you or your friends some more Terraria!

Wow. Wait wasn't the 1.2 trailer exclaiming 9 million? Meh doesn't matter.
I might get Terraria for my friend and pixel piracy for myself.:)

willsp

Skeletron Prime
4 years and I'm still looking forward to 1.3. 6 million copies is sad, every gamer in the world should have a copy of Terraria. :happy:
yeah we would have more but for every man and woman loving playing terraria there are 5 who just dismissed it as a minecraft clone and never even gave it a chance.
so sad:sigh:

that being said they don't know what there missing out on!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom