1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by Loki, Dec 6, 2017.

1. JvstBlaze

JvstBlaze Terrarian

THIS IS AWESOME! THX SO MUCH

2. HatTrick

HatTrick Terrarian

Yeah I could sort of see that in like 2020 coming out and pc and Xbox will have a ton of new stuff and it will be the same all over again.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 18, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 18, 2018 ---
    Thanks Tumm11
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 18, 2018 ---
    Thanks Tumm11

3. TUMM11

TUMM11 Eye of Cthulhu

No problem.

4. TUMM11

TUMM11 Eye of Cthulhu

I have a few questions for the devs.

1. Will the switch version come out before mobile?

2. Will the switch port support touch controls?

3. Will this update be 1.3.0 or will it be 1.3.1/later?

4. Is this port easier to program than the PS4/Xbox updates?

5. Will there be continued support for future updates. The Wii U and 3ds versions both stopped getting updates after 1.2.6.

Thanks!

5. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Will attempt an answer - with the huge caveat that some of this, especially "timing" items, are subject to change.

1. Doubtful. Would love to see both as soon as possible - still not fully sure what that means, PW will have to update us once console is stable.
    2. Hope so, but that is TBD once PW fully dives in.
    3. 1.3.0.7 - no more new content until all current platforms are up to 1.3 standard
    4. No clue, would defer to PW there. :p
    5. That is the idea, yes. Barring anything that would make that not possible.

Wii U and 3DS happened to get the game late in their hardware cycles (whereas 360/PS3 started with 1.1 and worked up to 1.2.4, where their hardware limits were reached, Wii U/3DS STARTED with 1.2.4 content and were thus already at their limits)

Thorthegreat12 and TUMM11 like this.
  6. Linkadodo

Linkadodo Terrarian

Will the magnetic cursor be fixed ? I can barely aim with a bow. The old aiming was perfect. Like, Imagine you have a + on your screen and your character is at the middle. If you move the cursor to the lines around you, your cursor gets a bit stuck there. Unplayable.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 31, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 31, 2018 ---
    But like, the aim in general is kinda odd. When you move the cursor, it moves like it just tp.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 31, 2018 ---
    I mean, quick aim is now less precise than construction mode.

7. HatTrick

HatTrick Terrarian

I’m not trying to be rude (sorry if I am) how many times are you going to end up delaying mobile 1.3
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 31, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 31, 2018 ---
    You guys = devs

8. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Brain of Cthulhu

ReLogic's stance is "it's done when it's done" so it's probably gonna be a while.

9. HatTrick

HatTrick Terrarian

Thanks!

10. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

That is indeed our stance, always has been.

As to when that is, that much is up to PW and their timing.

11. TUMM11

TUMM11 Eye of Cthulhu

Is there an official consol chatroom, or is this it?

12. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector