Story The Adventures of Lancelot and Co.

I love the 15th one. Think if Terraria would be real life! All the kids are with Santa and its 23.59. Hoho kids, you better go away. Why Santa? Theres no time go...ahh (00.00)! What is it Santa? Bye kids bhuaa (Santa died)! All the kids are like looking at the Santas head, bones and limbs...

Just one thing to tell about you and this comic:AWESOME!I just really wanted the 14-15th issue,and you did it!You're awesome!

Issue #16:
tcf_comic16.png

And I'm having a bit of problems coming up with new stuff, mostly because I've got a lot of other things on my mind. So things might get a bit slow around here. :)

I do not think that showing the severed fisherman head politically correct....
As long as he just a kid...
But it's not a kid. It's a hat! Seriously though, it's also a bunch of pixels. Since Terraria has bloody gibs fly off the screen every second in the game I highly doubt any Terrarian should be offended by any of these comics. :)
Besides, he's old enough to know that he's being a jerk.

But it's not a kid. It's a hat! Seriously though, it's also a bunch of pixels. Since Terraria has bloody gibs fly off the screen every second in the game I highly doubt any Terrarian should be offended by any of these comics. :)
Besides, he's old enough to know that he's being a jerk.

I'd like for him to return to normal *looks at age* Yup, please return him to normal :p?

Back
Top Bottom