OOC The Hunt for the Singularity.

final question, could any member of a faction get involved in a war that isn't involving their faction...?
Machinis Vaga

Join the funny machines

Upsides:

You’re a death machine

You get to scare the :red: out of people

You can travel across the galaxy easily

Downsides: not a lot of variance between units

You gotta obey S.A.R or get hunted down

You cant talk very well

Name: Codex Desmon
Gender and Sex (if applicable): Male, Pansexual
Species: Pumpling (basically just humanoid pumpkins, they have a longer lifespan than humans and is more resistant to heat.)
Faction (if any): Unity of Masks
Hex Code: b03517
Appearance: Codex is a average sized reddish-orange pumpling with a pale green stem, his mask is pretty rusty with some details engraved.

Codex wears a black mechanic's outfit (sleeves pulled up to show off his scars), brown gloves, a toolbelt and work boots.

Abilities: Like I said above, he is more resistant to heat.
Other: Codex serves as a mechanic who is really proud of his work, but can put up a fight, his weapon is his wrench. (yes.)

Not sure if he's going to serve on someone else's ship or another upcoming character's ship

Name: Codex Desmon
Gender and Sex (if applicable): Male, Pansexual
Species: Pumpling (basically just humanoid pumpkins, they have a longer lifespan than humans and is more resistant to heat.)
Hex Code: b03517
Appearance: Codex is a average sized reddish-orange pumpling with a pale green stem, his mask is pretty rusty with some details engraved.

Codex wears a black mechanic's outfit (sleeves pulled up to show off his scars), brown gloves, a toolbelt and work boots.

Abilities: Like I said above, he is more resistant to heat.
Other: Codex serves as a mechanic who is really proud of his work, but can put up a fight, his weapon is his wrench. (yes.)

Not sure if he's going to serve on someone else's ship or another upcoming character's ship
Accepted.

Epic.

sure I could just make the captain, pilot and other crewmates NPCs, but I don't know, Codex will either be on another character's ship or I make the next character his captain.

How does this work on a laser? Or is it like it basically imparts more of kinetic energy (as opposed to heat like normal lasers would based on my knowledge) and that sends out fragments of whatever was hit?
Actually, your right on the money
I like this idea a lot, but if you could come up with a scientific or technological reason as to how this works, I could support it even more.

A couple of suggestions that I can provide are;
Orange: A certain wavelength that is more heat focused
Yellow: Implements a lens or crystal the splits the laser
Blue: Fires the beam in a smaller and more controlled area for less damage, but greater penetration
Purple: basic shot.

As for green and red, I'm not sure how you could justify that. But use your imagination!
*Proceeds to write an essay in a google doc explaining the science behind lasers*
(@Razor_Typhoon Would you mind replying so i can put some stuff down?)

Last edited:
Thanks

Red beams: Highly-Explosive particle beams, or more commonly known as red laser beams, are a type of laser that is extremely unstable and highly explosive. The canisters used to hold the material for the beams, known as “Azodin”, is a prototype of a chemical known as Azidoazide azide, with some other chemical compounds mixed in the solution, such as sulfur or red phosphorus. The effect of these beams is astounding, it acts like a mortar shell, but much more explosive, and even more unstable.

Orange beams: Incendiary particle beams, or commonly known as orange laser beams, are lasers that are so hot, that if left over 5* C, will melt through the canister and usually cause mass havoc on the ship in question. As the barrels of the guns using the canisters are extremely hot, a cooling system has been installed in the canisters, which has reduced the chance of accidents since 6997 by about 97%. The chemicals inside are a certain combination that makes it able to melt through the ship of a hull easily, but only if there’s enough of it

@Schparksss Yo here's 2 of them

Name: Derock Nyco
Gender and Sex (if applicable): Male, Straight
Species: Human
Hex Code: 8c867a
Appearance: Derock is a slightly tall man with white skin, scruffy greying red hair and a beard, his mask is very rusty and engraved with details (more than Codex)

He wears an open white longcoat with short sleeves, a black sweater, black fingerless gloves, black pants, and grey boots
Abilities: He has outstanding eyesight compared to the average person
Other: He is the captain of his ship, which holds 8 crewmates on there (Codex included)

Name: Derock Nyco
Gender and Sex (if applicable): Male, Straight
Species: Human
Hex Code: 8c867a
Appearance: Derock is a slightly tall man with white skin, scruffy greying red hair and a beard, his mask is very rusty and engraved with details (more than Codex)

He wears an open white longcoat with short sleeves, a black sweater, black fingerless gloves, black pants, and grey boots
Abilities: He has outstanding eyesight compared to the average person
Other: He is the captain of his ship, which holds 8 crewmates on there (Codex included)
Accepted.

Question: What do the masks look like from the Unity of Masks...?
roughly like this;
1662664842003.png

except its fused to the bones of your face and is a little more flexible. Designs can vary, though.

Could I see the character sheet please? I may make exceptions because it’s not like anyone else is trying to join, so there’s no need to be completely rigid.
Sure
Here it is
Name: Geneva / Captain Geneva
Gender and Sex (if applicable): Non-Binary, Lesbian
Species: Synthetic
Faction (if any): Neutral for now
Hex Code: I like this one
Appearance: A humanoid with grey-skin and rivets at her joints, she's wearing an old, tattered naval captains uniform
Abilities: She can Self-Destruct, which generates a large explosion, but she takes a lot of damage from it. She can also turn her right arm into multiple weapons, such as a sword, a mace, an axe, a laser blaster, basically anything you can imagine (That's not stupidly overpowered)
Other: She bleeds liquid Silver, just like Amy

Sure
Here it is
Name: Geneva / Captain Geneva
Gender and Sex (if applicable): Non-Binary, Lesbian
Species: Synthetic
Faction (if any): Neutral for now
Hex Code: I like this one
Appearance: A humanoid with grey-skin and rivets at her joints, she's wearing an old, tattered naval captains uniform
Abilities: She can Self-Destruct, which generates a large explosion, but she takes a lot of damage from it. She can also turn her right arm into multiple weapons, such as a sword, a mace, an axe, a laser blaster, basically anything you can imagine (That's not stupidly overpowered)
Other: She bleeds liquid Silver, just like Amy
Is she a xenophobic? (In this case, being a machine that hates life anywhere and everywhere?)

Keep in mind if you join the Machinis, you’ll be hated by virtually every other faction and be expected to kill anyone without rhyme or reason. Your only alliances will be to yourself and your faction. Even within your faction, specific individual machines may hate you because you aren’t like them.

The machines probably would like to augment you too.

It’s a sort of meeting in the middle, it could work but logically the machinis Vaga will expect you to preform highly and without bias or you may be the next target of the Faction.

Back
Top Bottom