OOC The Hunt for the Singularity.

She actually loves other lifeforms, but would still join (Christ, Machina sounds just like Arstotzka)
So yeah, Geneva would be fine with it, but she wouldn't let any other lifeform know about her being in the faction, as she would rather remain neutral, but have a group as well
So yes, as long as your good with it, i would be too, until she makes her own faction of course

Very well then, if you’re read to initiate it, get Geneva to S.A.R’s ship, which is currently idling in a galactic void. If you just start scanning nearby gaps in between the stars, it’ll stand out like a sore thumb.

Name: John of the Lawn
Gender and Sex (if applicable): Male
Species: Hidden undergrowth.
Faction (if any): UNDERGROWTH!!!!
Hex Code: #5b90b5
Appearance: Looks like a Unity of masks. His face is very lightly rusted.
Abilities: Mushroom/Undergrowth stuff.
Other: =-\

Faction (if any): UNDERGROWTH!!!!
Abilities: Mushroom/Undergrowth stuff.
A little rough around the edges.

You're going to have to read the rules again, sorry. Abilities need to be listed of previous race, and your previous race also needs to be listed.​

One-hit kills are not allowed,
I feel like I should give a quick comment on this bit of the rules before anyone decides to abuse it. This probably shouldn't excuse situations where someone just reasonably could not survive, like the black hole weapon or being hit in the head with a ship's railgun (Unless the one hit doesn't need the head to survive or something.)

You're going to have to read the rules again, sorry. Abilities need to be listed of previous race, and your previous race also needs to be listed.​
Previous Race: Unity of Masks
Faction (if any): DEEPGROWTH!!!!
Abilities: Can use most weapons, and doesn't need that much since he was once a Masked One. he Does not have to breath, and cannot die unless burned. His body is very new.

I feel like I should give a quick comment on this bit of the rules before anyone decides to abuse it. This probably shouldn't excuse situations where someone just reasonably could not survive, like the black hole weapon or being hit in the head with a ship's railgun (Unless the one hit doesn't need the head to survive or something.)
Agreed. I need to amend that rule.
Previous Race: Unity of Masks
Abilities: Can use most weapons, and doesn't need that much since he was once a Masked One. he Does not have to breath, and cannot die unless burned. His body is very new.
Unity of Masks is not a race, but a faction.

Previous Faction: Unity of Masks
Species: Hidden deepgrowth.

Previous Faction: Unity of Masks
Species: Hidden deepgrowth.
He still needs a race.

He still needs a race.
nerd-emoji.gif

anyways, his race is just a humanoid being with no special abilities, we'll call the race Dwerik or sum idk. His mask looks like this.

Screenshot 2022-09-08 9.53.33 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom