tModLoader The Thorium Mod

nah its not just bosses its all modded enemies that do this. Bosses more often though.

This will also happen even if u haven't summoned the boss b4.

door.png

aDOORable. I heard people does like a fancy stuff and furniture.
Do you like it, or what could be changed?

i found a bug. using sandstone throwing knives drops "ghost" items that don't have names and don't give anything. basically, you can pick them up, but nothing appears in your inventory, like hearts. screenshot:
thorium bug.png

also, was the grand thunder bird buffed? he's way harder now.

EDIT: apparently when you wear sandstone armor, blocks that can be cleared by swinging a pickaxe(like dayblooms and grass) are occasionally destroyed when you walk over them.

View attachment 114965
aDOORable. I heard people does like a fancy stuff and furniture.
Do you like it, or what could be changed?
It looks awesome...but maybe a little overstated? I mean, I dig the cool, almost alien look to it, and it looks really fancy, that's for sure. I think the main thing about it is that I feel like in the other Thorium stuff, there's more of a balance between the blue and gold. It's all very neat and orderly, you know? Whereas this, while looking good, looks more organic and messy. It looks fantastic on its own, but would look a bit out of place next to the rest of the set.

That's part of the multiplayer de-spawn issue that is going on, thorium has taken care of most of the issue but its also an issue with tmodloader that is being worked on.

Note: No bosses of this mod after that first summon will show up
The disappearing monster issue has been fixed in the most recent tModLoader update. The problem in this case is that the mod's boss-spawning code is being called in hooks that only get client-side, when monsters can only be spawned server-side. In the case of the Thunder Bird, it's being called in the Shoot hook (perhaps the projectile's AI would be a better place). In the case of the Queen Jellyfish, player.adjWater must be true in order to use the item but this field only gets set client-side, so server-side the item doesn't actually get used.

READ

legit way to kill anyboss the way to do it is w flesh armor target dummys and shoot them for a good 40 seconds there will be about 200 hp worth in flesh that can be grabbed in an instant when you combine like 40 of these stations you don't even need potions

*shoots 100 target dummies with the flesh armor on with jester arrows and spawns too many hearts for the games processor to handle*

READ

legit way to kill anyboss the way to do it is w flesh armor target dummys and shoot them for a good 40 seconds there will be about 200 hp worth in flesh that can be grabbed in an instant when you combine like 40 of these stations you don't even need potions
I thought that the exploit for stealing health from dummies had been fixed?

i found a bug. using sandstone throwing knives drops "ghost" items that
EDIT: apparently when you wear sandstone armor, blocks that can be cleared by swinging a pickaxe(like dayblooms and grass) are occasionally destroyed when you walk over them.
Are you wearing the Slag Stompers?

I believe that's because, strangely enough, those items projectiles aren't listed as throwing damage in the vanilla code. Weird right...?

What do you mean by 'listed' as throwing damage?

The items deal throwing damage and benefit from %increased throwing damage

Back
Top Bottom