tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

What do you think?

• It's amazing! Good work, keep it up.

Votes: 256 99.2%
  • Nah, not a fan.

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
It looks a lot better IMO. On the bottom left part though it looks like it lost the round shape so I took the liberty to edit it hope you dont mind and also made the black darker to enhance the cog shape a bit more.

View attachment 129203
Also made a silver with the gold cog version to pop out even more idk which one you guys prefer.
View attachment 129209
Looks much better :)
The silver one looks really good!

P.S. @PhoenixBlade I found the secret yoyo ;)
P.P.S Also, the Rangereach potion isn't working. Please fix
Don't use Cheat Sheet then :p

@PhoenixBlade BTW I noticed that the melee speed buff doesnt do much for the range on the yoyos on the ones I tested it was las 2 more tiles for 15% increase so idk if it's worth much for yoyo pot/accesory. (I havent tested with higher level yoyos though).

@PhoenixBlade BTW I noticed that the melee speed buff doesnt do much for the range on the yoyos on the ones I tested it was las 2 more tiles for 15% increase so idk if it's worth much for yoyo pot/accesory. (I havent tested with higher level yoyos though).
It'll certainly help with higher tier yoyos. A 15% Increase is quite a bit later in the game :)

I have an idea for a yoyo
Name: Fairy Throw / Pixie Orb
Damage: 40-46
Knockback: Weak
Critical: 7%
Stays out for about 20 seconds
Drops From Pixie's
Sells for 5 gold 50 silver.
Its a early hardmode yoyo and it leaves a pixie dust trail behind it.

Hope you like it Phoenix

If someone can make a sprite for the yoyo i suggested. I will explode and hopefully it can be added in the mod.
P.S I suck at spriting

When phoenix finds time, I'm sure he'll sprite it. After all he made this mod to practice his spriting and coding skills. He has sprited almost all of the items in this mod I think. But if he wants to add it in he will probly in the update after 1.0.

upload_2016-7-23_18-10-24.png
@PolarPearl Is not much but maybe it might inspire someone else make it better.

Attachments

• pixie yoyo.png
    pixie yoyo.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 132
  • pixie yoyo.png
    pixie yoyo.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 117
Something looks off about it to me. Idk what but I guess it seems kinda like a sun, even though I can still see the pixie look to it. Idk it just doesn't look right to me.

Does anyone knowhow to mix crafting recipes between mods? For example, in my mod I wanna make a yoyo that's crafted out of the purulence and damnation from this mod that creates a late hardmode weapon inflicting the cursed flames and ichor debuffs.

Back
Top Bottom