Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I'm actually back to update my list a bit, these are a few things I discovered in the last few days, that are pretty cool (*)! 😎🥤
  • Pumpkin Armor
  • Sky Fracture
  • Scutlix Mount
  • Presserator item
  • Frozen Shield*
  • Echo Blocks*
  • Spectre Goggles*
...and here are things in 1.4.0 that I didn't expect & would've completely overlooked had it not been for my friend Cxssi Cola (multiplayer).
  • Underground Ocean Cavern
  • World Globe item
  • Flamingo Mount, water trick
  • Smoothie of Darkness
  • Shrimp Po' Boy

If you dodge an attack with the Brain of Confusion with Dark Artist armor equipped (without any armor on vanity), the visual effect changes from a circle of Brains to a circle of Blue Flames. These flames are affected by dyes. I don't really know why this is a thing, but it's a cool detail.

Last edited:
Just found that, lava does not destroy Grey Tier items despite it being lower rarity than white. I always assume lava will destroy white and grey, but recent test found it leaves grey items untouched, quite strange.

Tavernkeep gives you 5 Defender Medals to buy your first sentry with when you hit the Etheria Crystal option...

I was cursing the fact that you can't get a sentry before completing the event and had to do it with weapons alone or just fail it repeatdly.

literally I didn't realize this till tuesday..... that Flinx is Flinx, not Finx... yes I may have read it wrong countless of times, I think I even noticed the l from time to time, but still said Finx....... wow....

At first.....i never knew the ice (underground snow for those dummies) had hardmode enemies till i saw a video where a ice tortoise drops a crimson key.

i still forget about these guys

do any of you know about tims and rune wizards???? because I do and I killed 2 tims and a rune wizard yesterday, in the same world in the same 20 minutes, in a terraria day that had both a solar eclipse and a blood moon.

(sorry this is kinda off topic)

build mode?
It makes the 3DS touchscreen display your character’s build reach instead of the hotbar so you can build with the touch screen. The top screen which normally displays your character isn’t a touch screen, so you can’t really build with it.

Back
Top Bottom