Things to put in a Terraria House

Echoblammo

Terrarian
Hello fellow Terrarians!

I am putting a list together here of Rooms, Buildings, Contraptions, Etc. that you could put in a Terraria House.
Example: Magic Room: Chests of Potions Magic Weapons and Crystal Ball.
Not Example: Giant Chuck Norris Statue. All the things should serve a purpose.

Come back later and get Ideas!

Metalwork here's mine I used rainbow brick OKAY I LIKE RAINBOWS!!!
Capture 2015-08-02 14_26_57.png

tin and copper plating walls from tin and copper plating respectively crafted like bricks at a heavy worckbench

I have been googling for quite a while now, looking for a list of additions (by 'additions' I mean things to spruce up rooms, e.g. a crafting room, storage, armory or Bedroom) or maybe even a whole other miniature structure in general like a pier or mine shaft entrance. However, I can't find anything like this! So where better to come then here! Everybody jot down what you think should go on this list and lets help one another out! Here's the rules:

No stupid Ideas, like a Giant Chuck Norris statue or something, which brings on the next one,
They have to serve a purpose. Giant Statues I don't want, there already are statues in-game, however Vanity rooms I'm good with, like party Rooms and Trophy rooms and such.
Try to stick to the topic! I made a previous topic and it turned into a chat room about Heavy Workbenches and Walls.

Lets see what we can come up with.

I have been googling for quite a while now, looking for a list of additions (by 'additions' I mean things to spruce up rooms, e.g. a crafting room, storage, armory or Bedroom) or maybe even a whole other miniature structure in general like a pier or mine shaft entrance. However, I can't find anything like this! So where better to come then here! Everybody jot down what you think should go on this list and lets help one another out! Here's the rules:

No stupid Ideas, like a Giant Chuck Norris statue or something, which brings on the next one,
They have to serve a purpose. Giant Statues I don't want, there already are statues in-game, however Vanity rooms I'm good with, like party Rooms and Trophy rooms and such.
Try to stick to the topic! I made a previous topic and it turned into a chat room about Heavy Workbenches and Walls.

Lets see what we can come up with.
While I understand your frustrations with some of the off topic posts, we don't allow duplicate threads here. In the future, please simply report the folks derailing things and staff will arrive ASAP to deal with the issue. :)

Hmmmm... Well what I put in my mushroom house with two floors the truffle were 2 lamps, a lantern over the table and upstairs I put in a mushroom dresser with a mushroom candelebra and I had a candle on a mushroom platform. I can't get a screenshot of it but I'll try to at the weekend!

I'd actually like to see a Hatrack. Usable for any room... for those unique hats that don't require an entire mannequin.

Back
Top Bottom