Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Contagion (f.k.a. Corrosion)

Pigron's computer blocks Deviantart and imgur apparently
Oh, sorry to hear that. I'm not really comfortable around many other hosting services, so I'm afraid there isn't much I can do.

-On an unrelated note, didn't you have a different avatar last post?
m8fnJoh.gif

Honestly, I feel this should be console exclusive due to the fact that console has ocram, and ocram drops souls of blight, which represent sickness and all that.

It shouldn't be console exclusive, that would just be an EA move if Re-logic did that
Re-Logic doesn't feel like coding all these biomes, so 505 would actually have a higher chance of implementing this.

But, it doesn't matter since Contagion playthroughs have Runes instead of Souls.

This is so amazing, I can't see this not being added into the game. I have one question, though. Are you only able to spawn the behemoth at the bottom of the arena (where the ceiling is out of the screen) so that it will be able to spawn above you or will the shell already be on the ceiling but with it's roots concealed (so, when you use the Grub of Something it will lure the BeheMoth down, leaving the roots vulnerable)? I think it would be cool if it was just sitting there on the ceiling, cause you'd just get this feeling that it's always watching, or, if it was asleep or something, that any little noise could wake it up. Another thing, I think it would be cool if there was some sort of egg sac in the ceiling where the BeheMoth's shell was, and after you defeated Behemoth, you could go back to the arena from time to time and see the egg sac slowly develop and eventually hatch into another BeheMoth. Just a few ideas that came into my mind while I was reading this.

This is so amazing, I can't see this not being added into the game. I have one question, though. Are you only able to spawn the behemoth at the bottom of the arena (where the ceiling is out of the screen) so that it will be able to spawn above you or will the shell already be on the ceiling but with it's roots concealed (so, when you use the Grub of Something it will lure the BeheMoth down, leaving the roots vulnerable)? I think it would be cool if it was just sitting there on the ceiling, cause you'd just get this feeling that it's always watching, or, if it was asleep or something, that any little noise could wake it up. Another thing, I think it would be cool if there was some sort of egg sac in the ceiling where the BeheMoth's shell was, and after you defeated Behemoth, you could go back to the arena from time to time and see the egg sac slowly develop and eventually hatch into another BeheMoth. Just a few ideas that came into my mind while I was reading this.
This is a very interesting idea. I don't know how possible it would be code-wise, but having the boss present itself even before the fight would be something very unique to this particular structure, and I like it! The issue with spawning has always been one of the larger ones, but this idea could tackle at least the initial problems well, if possible.

Back
Top Bottom