Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

Ok. Fair that you find them that way, although making an OC might become a necessity for roleplaying (I’ve never done a rp before so I might be wrong)
Technically you could play as a canon character from a franchise, but some roleplays don't allow that.

Technically you could play as a canon character from a franchise, but some roleplays don't allow that.
True, but when it comes to improvising in a role play I imagine staying true to a characters design/personality may be difficult without any flexibility. It comes to a point of why not create your own character? Just an outdoor perspective, I have never roleplayed (outside of an unfinished game of dnd).

True, but when it comes to improvising in a role play I imagine staying true to a characters design/personality may be difficult without any flexibility. It comes to a point of why not create your own character? Just an outdoor perspective, I have never roleplayed (outside of an unfinished game of dnd).
I totally agree with you there. I tried using a canon character once (Tiff from the Kirby anime), but I struggled too much. Partially also because I hate using stuff I don't own.

Giving up is stupid. *says the person who spent 90 minutes just now outside looking for the cat*

The old Hallowed set crafting recipes where you needed to combine the cobalt, mythril, and adamantite versions of the item you wanted as well as certain souls was a far cooler and more satisfying way to craft them.

ex. Excalibur was made with the Cobalt sword, Mythril sword, Adamantite sword, and 20 souls of might.

I don't think it'd really work anymore though. Like, it made sense when hallowed stuff was the final tier, but I don't think it does anymore.

Back
Top Bottom