Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

I think the speed boost from panic necklace, soaring insignia and magiluminescence are terrible. When you have the panic buff sometimes you go way too fast and it doesn't help to get out of trouble sometimes, and the speed boost from magiluminescence and soaring insignia are annoying when you're trying to go down a hole, but you keep passing through the hole. Same thing with the ice skates and maybe the dunerider boots? (i never tested it sorry) i hate the ice skates, if it was 1.3 again, i think i would stick with lightning boots instead of frostsparks because ice skates are almost useless.

The anklet of the wind is an exception because it's not way too fast, and hermes boots doesn't count because hermes boots have a speed boost AFTER accelerating, which doesn't make annoying to get to small holes.

Reviving this thread with anything Minty tasting horribly to me. I don't know why everyone says it feels "cold, sweet, and nice". For me, Mint tastes like molten lead and makes my mouth feel like it's burning. Peppermint is even worse, Every candycane turns into "Peppermint or not" like those BeanBoozled challenges. Plus it's too associated with toothpaste to me (I use a special type of Fruit Flavored Toothpaste just to avoid that)

Reviving this thread with anything Minty tasting horribly to me. I don't know why everyone says it feels "cold, sweet, and nice". For me, Mint tastes like molten lead and makes my mouth feel like it's burning. Peppermint is even worse, Every candycane turns into "Peppermint or not" like those BeanBoozled challenges. Plus it's too associated with toothpaste to me (I use a special type of Fruit Flavored Toothpaste just to avoid that)
I love mint

Beans I'm mixed on. Dried beans like Boston Baked Beans I like, but anything moist is AWFUL
1692128943092.png

I tend to use mints as throat sweets at night.

Google Docs is stupid in my opinion. I can only bring myself to use it for lists that I need to have public, and I used it for a lore story before because I would work on it at school on a chromebook sometimes, but anything other than that just makes me super nervous. And LibreOffice has the BBKode extension which makes it immediately better.

i am contractually obligated to post this video everytime some one mentions google docs
4x.webp

i am also obligated to warn people of profanity in this video
I just imagine this in that screenreader voice and while I can't watch the video because the child here is already asleep (literal toddler), I can still haha this post

Minecraft is the worst video-game ever made and is a success only because Bill Gates was got bored and wanted to Mr Beast with his money.

Proof: I've played E.T. and I think it's better game than MC...

Ice cream is overrated. It is just flavoured water but frozen. It is primally sold in summer, which is the worst season for it because it melts quickly and you shouldn't even eat it when its hot.

Back
Top Bottom