1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Discussion in 'The Crossroads: General Cross-Platform Talk' started by Mr.Honk, Oct 13, 2014.

1. XxMakeItRainxX

XxMakeItRainxX Spazmatism

Eye of cthulu.

Its cute...
  2. TheZandernation_YT

TheZandernation_YT Terrarian

I like the Eye Of Cthulhu and The Twins! I don't know why but i have a character based a round The Eye Of Cthulhu with the Optic Staff and Cthulhu Mask a long with the Shield.
  3. Huzbubber Tim

Huzbubber Tim The Destroyer

Duke Fishron 100%. He has such a fun battle to him and he has some great drops. He also has a really unique sprite too.
  4. Skeletron and GOlem (if I am playing on calamity and other mods, then the Desert Scourge is my favourite, but it can pwn the player after he killed that Skeletron boss)
  5. Astral Excalibur

Astral Excalibur Skeletron

My top ten:
    1. The Twins
    2. The Destroyer
    3. Lunatic Cultist
    4. GOLEM
    5. Skeletron Prime
    6. Plantera
    7. Ocram
    8. WoF
    9. Moon Lord
    10. Duke Fishron
    Huzbubber Tim likes this.
  6. Obese Black Man

Obese Black Man Eater of Worlds

Plantera. Theme Is Sweet.
    Duke Fishron Next Because He's Like 33% Dragon.
    Then MOON LORD. Theme Is Even Then Plantera's.
    This Is In Reverse Order.
    Huzbubber Tim likes this.
  7. Supercoolpro102

Supercoolpro102 Skeletron Prime

WoF. Upon death the satisfaction is unreal and it is unlike any other boss.
  8. darkmega5

darkmega5 Terrarian

lunatic cultist because all the other bosses are long/big, but the lunatic cultist is just a little taller than the player
  9. ICookie9

ICookie9 Terrarian

My favorite is the Lunatic Cultist, I just loved the boss because he had unique attacks and has the size of the player.
  10. superscrub42

superscrub42 Terrarian

Eater of Worlds. I remember fighting the eater of worlds with some friends and we all had slime mounts. It was just a blast :)
  11. Fourth Horsemn

Fourth Horsemn Terrarian

The twins is my fav for some odd reason`:D
  12. Avamaco

Avamaco Terrarian

Golem bcooz i liek easy bussys. :red:

My favourite boss is Plantera. Fighting her is very funny (especially when your Leaf Crystal hits Larva :p). She also has good loot and I like things you unlock after killing her.
  13. hogndog

hogndog Eye of Cthulhu

Queen Bee, Twins or Fishron.
    I love the bees, the Optic Staff is great, and Fishron's weapons are so fun to use