Casual Which cheese do you prefer?

Any kind of goat cheese is seriously the bomb. I tried really cheap limburger once, and it suddenly became a dare for anyone coming into my house to try the "garbage cheese." Mozzarella with sliced tomatoes and herbs is nice, and I really like anything super sharp or bold. Blue cheese too, is lovely.

I love me some mozzarella with tomatoes and basil. Parmesan is great, especially in italian food. I have not tried too many types of cheese, but other than those I would have to say gorgonzola. Nothing beats a good gorgonzola, man.

Oh god I can't even imagine how anyone could bring themselves to eat cheese. I can't eat it anyway as for some reason, cheese and certain other foods trigger migraines in me, this however gives me a handy excuse not to look weird when I refuse to eat pizza.

I literally find cheese repugnant...why would anyone choose to eat mould!? I almost heave when walking past the cheese section in supermarkets and seeing the blue vein filled abominations so close to the fresh meat!

That said, if I was forced to choose a cheese to eat it would be those pretty little round babybel things or cheesestring...I'd rather eat dirt though :rolleyes:

Oh god I can't even imagine how anyone could bring themselves to eat cheese. I can't eat it anyway as for some reason, cheese and certain other foods trigger migraines in me, this however gives me a handy excuse not to look weird when I refuse to eat pizza.

I literally find cheese repugnant...why would anyone choose to eat mould!? I almost heave when walking past the cheese section in supermarkets and seeing the blue vein filled abominations so close to the fresh meat!

That said, if I was forced to choose a cheese to eat it would be those pretty little round babybel things or cheesestring...I'd rather eat dirt
though :rolleyes:
I don't like mould but i dont mind mold

I prefer Colby Jack, but whenever I'm having a steak sand which, I'll have Swiss. What's a steak sand which without Swiss cheese?

Back
Top Bottom