Wii U Update and 3DS News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get you but the way people view it is it's left off incomplete whereas PS4/Xbone/PC/mobile devices capable of running 1.3 will have the full amount of updates.

Understandable - but as its a technical impossibility, it's unfortunately like being mad that it's raining. It sucks, but yet the rain persists.

Again, I get the "damn I wish we could get that more complete version" - I don't get the "well this was my fave game and now it sucks and is a dead game". It's levels on the spectrum.

Anyway.... :)

Right. Again I'm fine with it as is. It's more of the people who can't go out and buy a whole new console than people who do have said consoles or powerful Desktops/Laptops or a mobile device that can handle 1.3. Personally I'm building a huge rollercoaster on my Vita version.

I just hope you guys are already planning the NX version of the game ;) I hope it can run the same version the PS4/Xbox One do

that would be ideal but it seems like it'll be underpowered compared to the PS4/Xbone. Nintendo doesn't focus on power...but if it does come out that it has at least the minimum specs required for 1.3 and the game makes its way to it I will be purchasing one. However we don't even know what the thing looks like yet since Nintendo is being like the secret service about it.

And while I don't like to sound like I'm prying, lots of things happen between developers that nobody finds out about for a long time. NX Terraria could be planned already. Who knows.

I agree. The future of Terraria is always uncertain and it's always evolving into something new. when 1.2 came out on PC we thought it couldn't get better than that and look where we are now. consoles are on their way to 1.3 status and catching up. I just hope Nintendo does the NX justice by making it at least able to hit 1.3 status. If it is a hybrid portable/home console it'd make my dream of taking 1.3 on the go a reality.

that would be ideal but it seems like it'll be underpowered compared to the PS4/Xbone. Nintendo doesn't focus on power...but if it does come out that it has at least the minimum specs required for 1.3 and the game makes its way to it I will be purchasing one. However we don't even know what the thing looks like yet since Nintendo is being like the secret service about it.

phones are getting Terraria 1.3 and I'm almost sure the NX will be at least as powerful as a decent phone, and since it's going to be a dedicated gaming device it'll definitely be able to handle it :)

Hey! I have a question. Say you have enough gigabites to download the update. Will i be able to get it? (Im on wii u)

Soo, the Wii U won't be getting 1.3 anytime soon. Does this mean that it can't handle it? Because that would definitely mean that even the New 3DS wouldn't be able to handle it, and the Switch (hype!!!) will be able to. I'm excited for the future of Terraria :)

I have a question , a litle time ago we have the new 3ds/2ds consoles well , is posible play multiplayer wii u with the new consoles , or if we cant , can you do a actualization with that opcion please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom