BlueBeoWulf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Golem takes like no damage from traps in this newest mobile update... Can't use my usual AFK farm anymore.
    Man on a beach was hit in the head by a can of pop. He was lucky it was just a soft drink.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Lazarus of the Four Days
    Lazarus of the Four Days
    You're really firing these puns out today, aren't ya'.
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    sorry are you gonna pun-ish me?... TBH i'll probably get PUNched one of these times...
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    ....Sorry, that was horrible... That pun now shames me.
    anyone know any good ideas for a not-giant simple yet efficient storage complex?
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Depends on style of said complex.
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    Just something meant solely for storage, where I can sort stuff like my weapons, armor, etc. etc. Doesn't have to have a particular style, just asking for ideas.
    I wonder why they never added the Chinese New Year event in, even though it was coded. That mythical dragon costume would be great.
    I'll be gone over the weekend, I may be able to check the forums, but I won't be posting or anything.
    *Gets 29 eliminations* *Gets POTG for quadruple kill* *dies once* *D.va gets a card for doing 3,000 damage*
    DMing would be a lot easier if miniatures weren't $30 a pop.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    I always found it easier to print out pictures of mobs, adjusting the size accordingly, and then just fold the bottom of the paper to make a base.
    Played overwatch because my cousin wanted me to show him a game. I had been on a huge winning streak the past day. (cont)
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    (cont) but with him watching, I proceeded to get my butt personally handed to me by Soldier: 76. And we lost the game.
    Played Halo 5 with my violent friends. Ally: "Hey! Spartans! What are you doing h-" Friend: *POW* "Hey, he had a pretty nice weapon. Dibs"
    Can somebody explain to me why Gabriel Reyes' condition can't be cured by Dr. Ziegler's now-perfected resurrect/biotic healing methods?
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    plot?
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    ... I was hoping for a more in-game- lore explanation, as I haven't found anything on the subject yet.
    me: "Ugh, teenagers." me:... *Realizes I AM a teenager*
    Reactions: neoselket
    T
    TMB50
    Well, if that helps, I feel the same way.
    BlueBeoWulf
    BlueBeoWulf
    I'm 90% sure that all teenagers feel the same, besides the ones that think that they're adults.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Physically, I am an adult. Mentally, that is questionable.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom