Search results for query: *

1. Master Geass

PC Becoming a sniper

I need a rifle scope. I have done quite a lot of grinding but the skeleton snipers have been a rare span and I haven't been able to get one. I also haven't been able to find a pyramid and would like the Pharaoh's clothes. I have a number of hardcore weapons and even a companion cube to trade...
  2. Master Geass

Items Spleef Tools

Three new items, the Sparring Pickaxe or Sparring Shovel, the Sparring Grenade, and Spleef Actuator. The names are a WIP. The Spleef Actuator will take up the space a normal Actuator would be. It will toggled any inactive block over it to it's active state when it gets a wire pulse. However it...
  3. Master Geass

Minecraft vs. Terraria

Minecraft vs. Terraria I am curious which people prefer on certain aspects in both games. I know both are distinctly different games and give you different experiences. However they also have a lot of similarities. Building, crafting, wiring, exploring, etc. Both have grown a lot since their...
  4. Master Geass

Making a Bird Engine

I wanted some tips on making a bird engine. As there is nothing to send a wire signal on a delay I need to have a bird do it. What is the best way to build it and to dispose of the bird once it's done it's job? How long do I have to make it per second I want to delay it? I want to wire it to...
  5. Master Geass

Other Map Maker Mode

I have long wanted a creative mode in Terraria. It would make it easy to build custom maps and pixel art. It takes a great deal of time to build large structures or place wires across the map. Unfortunately this would also allow cheating as you could spawn in rare items rather then earning them...
  6. Master Geass

Portfolio/Multi-Topic My Wire Portfolio

With 1.3.1 promising to be the wire update I decided to compile all the ideas I had that involve wire. I also put some ideas that I didn't make thread for. Small Breaker - After a pulse passes through it another pulse can't pass through it again for a few seconds. Large Breaker - When active...
  7. Master Geass

Blocks & Decoration Potion Atomizer

The atomizer is an odd trap like block. When triggered it will spray you with a potion from storage, giving you the buff or healing. This could be used for grabbing a few buffs before going into a boss fight without having to take the time to pick up the potions from storage. When a boss comes...
  8. Master Geass

Blocks & Decoration Delayer and Wire Hub

The Delayer will be 3 blocks long and like the timer would furniture and come in different variants. The way how it works is you would wire each of the end. When the input side receives a pulse it would wait a set amount of time then send a pulse from the output end. This also makes for one way...
  9. Master Geass

Blocks & Decoration Sentry Gun

The sentry gun would be a caftable trap. It would be similar to the cannon only you can fire it with wire. It would count as a furniture item and you can adjust the angle. Unlike the cannon you could put it not only on the floor but the ceiling as well. Be careful because as with the other traps...
  10. Master Geass

Blocks & Decoration Wire Snake

Even with the increased range of the wrenches that 1.3 gave us it is still a lengthy task for long distend wiring. A number of people have suggested wireless teleporters or wireless receivers. I'm against them for a few reasons including greffing. I have also heard that some of the devs are dead...
  11. Master Geass

Items Color Coded Keys and Locks

I was playing the Starraria adventure map. The maker gave each of the 6 players some biome keys or a shadow key. This was to allow the players to into the chests he had set up for each of their classes. This got me thinking Terraria could use more keys. There could be a set of keys to go with a...
  12. Master Geass

Weapons & Equip Sonic Screwdriver

A fun little item for Doctor Who fans. For those of you who don't know the Sonic Screwdriver is an all purpose tool. It is used to do just about anything, from locking/unlocking doors, to hacking computers, to reattaching reaching barbed wire. Naturally it wouldn't be able to do all these things...
  13. Master Geass

Weapons & Equip X-Ray Specs and Endless Spool

I have two accessory ideas that both have to do with wiring. They aren't that big so I may as well put them together. The X-Ray Specs are sold by the Mechanic. There probably should be a limit as to what times you could buy it. When equipped it will make all wires and actuators visible. This is...
  14. Master Geass

Blocks & Decoration Lock Box and Trap Chest

Two new storage items. On their own they act like ordinary chest. You can open them and have the normal capacity. However they also interact with wires. First is the Lock Box. It can be toggled between the locked and unlocked state. It will be unlocked by default and you could put anything you...
  15. Master Geass

Blocks & Decoration New Music Box

I think it would be fun to have a new kind of music box. Unlike the certain ones that play one of the in game songs you could make your own song. After setting it down you click it and it gives you a menu like with the signs. It gives you a number of keys you can move up and down to change the...
  16. Master Geass

Blocks & Decoration Breaker

The Small breaker would be a 1x1 block in the furniture zone like the timer. When a wire that runs through it gets a pulse it would prevent another pulse from going through it for a moment. This adds a delay on when you can use a wired item again and could be useful for preventing certain builds...
  17. Master Geass

Map-PvP Capture the Gem (Looking for Suggestions)

I have been thinking about making a map for team PvP matches. As I will be using a lot of teleporters and other stuff I wanted to restrict the items a bit. The rules are you have to start with a new character and toss your starting items. Then get into your color coded teleporters that take you...
  18. Master Geass

Blocks & Decoration Warp Pipes

With the upcoming Wii U and 3DS versions of Terraria I though we could do with some more Nintendo items. They may just be fore the Nintendo versions but I would like it if they came to PC as well. This likely won't make it into the Xbox or Play Station versions even if we do get it. The Warp...
  19. Master Geass

Blocks & Decoration Gem Locks and Announcement Box

Here is a fun though for capture the gem. Gem Locks or Gem Switches as they could be called. The would be crafted with gems and wires and would turn the appropriate color. They would be placed on wall and are about the side of the Item Frame. When you put in the matching Large Gem it would...
  20. Master Geass

Blocks & Decoration Emancipation Grills

The portal gun is a fun item for custom maps. How ever at current this is no way to disable existing portals without over lapping them or going a long distance. A little something that can add to the fun of puzzle maps would be to add the emancipation grills AKA fizzlers as well. You cannot...
Back
Top Bottom