Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: new thread created: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-3ds-1-04-issues-thread.51747/
Lock date: 14:51 23-11-2016
  1. AIDREEAN

AIDREEAN Terrarian

Well this really isn't a big deal but I haven't seen anyone else report it so I may as well put this out there.
    The clothier does not sell the Old Walking Stick. Since the other Worms themed content is found in-game I assume it's intended to be there. He does not sell it during they day (like he's supposed to) or night in hardmode or normal mode. I've even checked during events like the Blood Moon etc.

2. GoldenTerrabyte

GoldenTerrabyte Official Terrarian

Yeah, I did notice none of the NPCs sell their Mobile exclusive items like they're supposed to, even after changing the date around to see other holiday times. I hope this gets fixed soon, I really like the Valentine's Day items.

AIDREEAN likes this.
  3. relode

relode Terrarian

about flippers
    I created about 80 worlds and run directly to ocean cheats and find none
    so its like at least 160 cheats opened and found no flipper
    need confirmation on if the flipper is even in the 3ds version
    ……and also is frost moon even in 3ds version?

4. Deanzor

Deanzor Developer 505 Games

It is supposed to be back in, it's just not supposed to have a borked name :(

It'll be fixed in the update. Kinda ruined that surprise, didn't it :(

This is a great post, thank you.

Dyes are not currently possible on 3DS.

This tombstone issue is now fixed, thanks for all your help. Will update on patch timing soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016
  5. GoldenTerrabyte

GoldenTerrabyte Official Terrarian

Glad to see all these different problems getting addressed! Gonna be happy to see all these things be fixed!

And, on the matter of dyes, I thought of something. Certain debuffs(Ichor, and Poison, to name a few) do cause the player sprite to change color slightly. Not sure how this is programmed, but it does look like if a similar coloring effect to this could be used, it might be possible to figure out a way to make dyes work. It's pretty likely this doesn't work in quite the way that I'm thinking, but just sort of a showerthought I had.

6. Pumpkin_Masher

Pumpkin_Masher Terrarian

I noticed that if you have a magma stone equipped your net will do fire damage to bugs and animals, often killing them instead of catching them.

7. Caleb Phillips

Caleb Phillips Terrarian

i was reading something that said you might add a new sized world for the new 3ds if people show interest so im showing my interest:) also wondering how many things have been fixed?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 4, 2016 ---
    sorry just seen your first couple posts and just to confirm this again will the worlds i already have be fixed or will i have to make a new world?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2016 ---
    sorry just seen your first couple posts and just to confirm this again will the worlds i already have be fixed or will i have to make a new world?
    sorry i didn't mean to post it 3 times

josephhoffman3 likes this.
  8. Deanzor

Will update the original posts with answers to these.

9. zekam11

zekam11 Skeletron Prime

Good to hear the first patch is ready and is going through Nintendo:happy:

Terbubaria likes this.
  10. Deanzor

It's not with Nintendo yet. I'm just waiting to see if any of these issues from over Xmas are worth delaying the submission for 24-48 hours for, I'll keep you all posted.

superza and Nike Leon like this.
  11. MrSparklez27

MrSparklez27 Steampunker

I just found this bug while putting stuff in a chest, and it actually does increase my life regeneration. WIN_20160104_09_57_20_Pro.jpg

12. LordAlex

LordAlex Terrarian

Wait so the golem doesnt drop husk on this version or is that a bug

13. zekam11

zekam11 Skeletron Prime

Sorry to say but what it seems like Beatle husks are not yet in this version, lickly would be added later on.

14. LordAlex

LordAlex Terrarian

Man that sucks i was looking forward to getting the bettle armor

15. josephhoffman3

josephhoffman3 Terrarian

Is it normal for golems lasers to deal so much damage? Im using full chlorophyte armour and the reapers scyth and when the lasers start 3-4 hits kill quick like the fist do

16. superza

superza Skeletron Prime

yes
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 4, 2016, Original Post Date: Jan 4, 2016 ---
    try locking on his hands ad break them. After that kill head and the body. I sugest using spectre armor and magnet sphere. Don't forget to never stop moving

josephhoffman3 likes this.
  17. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

From what I see on the wiki, Golem laser shots should only be doing ~56 damage before defense. Even in mage Chlorophyte Armor, you should only be taking around ~36 damage per shot from the lasers, which would take around 13-14 hits to kill you from full health.

18. superza

superza Skeletron Prime

maybe it's not just the lasers

19. KaedonTheCreeper

KaedonTheCreeper Skeletron Prime

This is an intended feature in the mobile version

20. pirsquar

pirsquar Steampunker

Ah. I went from PC 1.1 -> Xbox360 -> 3DS, so I'm still figuring a lot out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.