Ask a Storm Diver anything

also my mouse broke so im using tab to slowly go through pages and notifications also this and i need to use an external mouse to use my mouse but its a chromebook so screw it so i might be slow sometimes

I can do more damage with the last prism (about 100,000 damage) than with any ranged weapon with the same amount of target dummies

I can do more damage with the last prism (about 100,000 damage) than with any ranged weapon with the same amount of target dummies
It gives piercing I-frames, so you can't stack your damage from it with a Stardust Dragon like ranger can.

Summoner/ranger hybrid is actually the best class, and it's because of how adaptable both of those classes are on their own, and how their damage skyrockets when paired together. Summoner also has amazing tools for armor hybridization, which ranger also benefits from.

It gives piercing I-frames, so you can't stack your damage from it with a Stardust Dragon like ranger can.

Summoner/ranger hybrid is actually the best class, and it's because of how adaptable both of those classes are on their own, and how their damage skyrockets when paired together. Summoner also has amazing tools for armor hybridization, which ranger also benefits from.
BIRD UP

Back
Top Bottom