• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC [Boss] Add an enemy counter to the Celestial Pillars

Zero/One

Terrarian
One thing that can be really annoying (apart from constantly dying to the Solar Pillar) is not knowing how far you even are to completing a pillar. The wiki does show you how many enemies you need to kill for the barrier to go down but I think a Counter above the Pillar maybe could show you how many more enemies you need to kill. For example if you're playing on Normal, the counter would show 100 and every time you kill an enemy, it goes down until it gets to 0 in which the barrier goes down

SsnakeeTheDragon

Eater of Worlds
Whilst this is an interesting concept, I think that you should not have used the "PC" tag, as now that all platforms are on the level playing field of 1.3, this would apply to all.

Also, the wiki does say that 100 ~ 150 are required.

TheWorfer27

Retinazer
One thing that can be really annoying (apart from constantly dying to the Solar Pillar) is not knowing how far you even are to completing a pillar. The wiki does show you how many enemies you need to kill for the barrier to go down but I think a Counter above the Pillar maybe could show you how many more enemies you need to kill. For example if you're playing on Normal, the counter would show 100 and every time you kill an enemy, it goes down until it gets to 0 in which the barrier goes down
Just so you know, tags are not required to make a suggestion, you can post one without. Anyways, that's a great idea and something that's been bugging me for a really long time :)

Kazzymodus

Staff member
So just a quick tip if you're having trouble telling how far you're done with a pillar's shield: the shield effect actually gets weaker the more enemies you kill. Not a very precise way to check how far you are, but better than nothing. :p

Acamaeda

Terrarian
That involves going to the center of the area though. Staying at the edge so you can retreat to heal is a lot easier. You need to pay attention to the effect when you kill enemies to know when the shield is down though.

Top Bottom