Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

22+2/50 FATMAN'S NUCLEAR MEME PARTY
2/10 no rest for the wicked

Poison. Neat.
I proceed to sit around some more, blasting people who move against the farm. Can't wait to see what this one does.

Last edited:
19/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine!
7/50. Bookworm.
+2 TOG
I change the font of all the Lenny faces in the Lennystorm into Wingdings.

7/50 Nevermind, looks like making the Neutral farm live long enough to finish will require charges.
4/10 Join the Excubitors or the army.
Emerald's gone I think, so +2 to TOG instead.
Flavius presses on:
"But Miss, you can buy Robux with money!"
"The amount of money I offered you is enough for 103,063.2 Robux!"
"Don't you want all those free Robux?"
also the farm should be 45% complete when this turn ends, should already be 42% complete, and the picket fence should have 42,500 HP.
if the farm isn't attacked this turn, the picket fence should reach 47,500 hp.

Last edited:
<null>
Oops...
</null>
Enemy Farming Area (EFA) 37% (+5 from natural)
I summon Sanic, who attacks the Lennystorm.
I also attack the Lennystorm.
Sanic summoned!
HP: 50000

Realicraft: 'This log is cool. Also, ATTACK!'

Sanic is heavily nerfed and then stolen by the Godmodder due to being an instant summon.
You deal 5,000 damage to the Lennystorm.

22+2/50 FATMAN'S NUCLEAR MEME PARTY
2/10 no rest for the wicked

Poison. Neat.
I proceed to sit around some more, blasting people who move against the farm. Can't wait to see what this one does.

You blast the Lennystorm for 7,000 damage.

19/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine!
7/50. Bookworm.
+2 TOG
I change the font of all the Lenny faces in the Lennystorm into Wingdings.

Lennystorm changed into Wingdingstorm! Jesus christ they're both equally bad!

7/50 Nevermind, looks like making the Neutral farm live long enough to finish will require charges.
4/10 Join the Excubitors or the army.
Emerald's gone I think, so +2 to TOG instead.
Flavius presses on:
"But Miss, you can buy Robux with money!"
"The amount of money I offered you is enough for 103,063.2 Robux!"
"Don't you want all those free Robux?"
also the farm should be 45% complete when this turn ends, should already be 42% complete, and the picket fence should have 42,500 HP.
if the farm isn't attacked this turn, the picket fence should reach 47,500 hp.

The Engienoob responds:
but dude the Godmodder promised a bajillion robux
I'm not sure thats a real number but its a lot of robux

The Noobs continue to shoot down the Lennystorm for 25,000 damage! The Engienoob builds another Noob Turret! Meanwhile, the Godmodder makes a call. You might want to stop that.
The Wingdingstorm snipes the Noob Turret off the battlefield.

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 100/100 HP. Making a call.
[PG] The Wall. 35,000/40,000 HP. Covering the Snipnoob.
[PG] Snipnoob 9,000/15,000 HP.
[PG] Shienoob 40,000/40,000 HP.
[PG] Engienoob 13,000/20,000 HP. Build Turret 0/2
[PG] Noob Turret 15,000/15,000 HP.
[H] Wingdingstorm 220,000/250,000 HP.
[N] Farm. 45% Completion. 70,000/40,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. Caps at 80,000 HP for Overheal. +3% Completion per turn.

Last edited:
8/20 Nevermind, looks like making the Neutral farm live long enough to finish will require charges.
5/10 Join the Excubitors or the army.
+2 to TOG.
Justin decides to trick another pig into helping on the farm now that it has a nice, strong picket fence protecting it, using some of that newfangled "Tecknogoolgy" the aget noob dropped to make the fishing rod on which the carrot hangs turn automatically to steer the pig, keeping it from running into a wall and getting the carrot that way.

25+4/50 FATMAN'S NUCLEAR MEME PARTY
3/10 No rest for the wicked
+1 Jobboe +1 Plagu

what? no debuff on my last attack? lame!

I get bored of shooting people however, and decide to whip up another stool beside myself, this one for none other then the Godmodder himself! As I extend my offer of seats and beer, he regards me and my stool not without at least a little suspicion. When asked why I'm doing this, I simply respond with "Shenanigans".
The Godmodder decides taking a little rest and drink couldn't hurt.

10/20 Nevermind, looks like making the Neutral farm live long enough to finish will require charges. +1 TOG
6/10 Join the Excubitors or the army.
+2 to TOG.
Justin gets back to working on the farm. as he does so, however, Flavius is busy telling the engienoob that "wikipedia says that 'Bajillion in Culture
The phrase "a bajillion" is often used to mean five or six. It is generally used by compulsive liars and sufferers of attention deficit disorder.
And as such, my offer of Robux to you is a Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion
Bajillion
Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion
(insert around 20,000 more repeats of the same word.) Robux and then some..
"

"So if you continue to refuse, you're an idooit.

EFA 42% (+5 from natural)
Weegee 1/5
I start summoning weegee, and then summon a million lightning bolts on the wingdingstorm and a random noob.
I then look for building materials for the EFA and buy some more bacon. And lick the bacon so the godmodder doesn't eat it.
Licked Bacon x10

30/50
4/10
+1 Plagu & Jo

I continue drinking with the Godmodder while maybe occasionally trying (and failing) to shoot at the Hostile entity.

EFA 47% (+5 from natural)
Weegee 2/5
EFA Booster 0/3
I feel like the production on the EFA is slow, so I start researching ways to improve the building, at the same time as trying to find a weegee board.
And smacking the godmodder's phone out of his/her hands.

Senator Shrek (1/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (1/50) PART II: NanoOnions
(If I'm allowed. If not, it's:
Senator Shrek (1/50)
Ryudow Maito the Hedgehog (1/50) )
I put on a red beret that supposedly increases crit chance.
Then, I abuse bugs in order to make by ability to use guns (And the damage on them) to go through the roof by switching between an anti-materiel rifle and a rolling pin...
Now, I get on so manby drugs my damage further goes through the roof, and I also get bullet time AND absolutely perfect accuracy.
Then, I put literally every beneficial fictional or real-life hat ever.
Now, I conjure a weird spell to increase projectile speed.
Finally, I use a recoilless rifle (NOT a rocket launcher, althrough they look the same) in order to hit the Godmodder. I fire a lot of times, and I have to reload after each shot, but a bug involving vending machines and old clothes, this is basically the equivalent of saying that I can fire as fast as the universe allows...so this means that I'll hit the Godmodder one way or the other.

Senator Shrek (1/50)
Then, I abuse bugs in order to make by ability to use guns (And the damage on them) to go through the roof by switching between an anti-materiel rifle and a rolling pin...
Now, I get on so manby drugs my damage further goes through the roof, and I also get bullet time AND absolutely perfect accuracy.
Finally, I use a recoilless rifle (NOT a rocket launcher, althrough they look the same) in order to hit the Godmodder. I fire a lot of times, and I have to reload after each shot, but a bug involving vending machines and old clothes, this is basically the equivalent of saying that I can fire as fast as the universe allows...so this means that I'll hit the Godmodder one way or the other.

You cannot charge four charges at a time.
EDIT: Oh wait, yeah, you can do that. It won't be as powerful as having another person help you, however.
/GMnullye

8/20 Nevermind, looks like making the Neutral farm live long enough to finish will require charges.
5/10 Join the Excubitors or the army.
+2 to TOG.
Justin decides to trick another pig into helping on the farm now that it has a nice, strong picket fence protecting it, using some of that newfangled "Tecknogoolgy" the aget noob dropped to make the fishing rod on which the carrot hangs turn automatically to steer the pig, keeping it from running into a wall and getting the carrot that way.

Another +2% completion per turn.

25+4/50 FATMAN'S NUCLEAR MEME PARTY
3/10 No rest for the wicked
+1 Jobboe +1 Plagu

what? no debuff on my last attack? lame!

I get bored of shooting people however, and decide to whip up another stool beside myself, this one for none other then the Godmodder himself! As I extend my offer of seats and beer, he regards me and my stool not without at least a little suspicion. When asked why I'm doing this, I simply respond with "Shenanigans".
The Godmodder decides taking a little rest and drink couldn't hurt.

The Godmodder responds that he needs to finish his call first.

21/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine!
8/50. Bookworm
+2 TOG
I change the font of the Wingdingsstorm to Arial.

Wingdingstorm is now Arialstorm!

10/20 Nevermind, looks like making the Neutral farm live long enough to finish will require charges. +1 TOG
6/10 Join the Excubitors or the army.
+2 to TOG.
Justin gets back to working on the farm. as he does so, however, Flavius is busy telling the engienoob that "wikipedia says that 'Bajillion in Culture
The phrase "a bajillion" is often used to mean five or six. It is generally used by compulsive liars and sufferers of attention deficit disorder.
And as such, my offer of Robux to you is a Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion
Bajillion
Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion Bajillion (insert around 20,000 more repeats of the same word.) Robux and then some.."
"So if you continue to refuse, you're an idooit.

yo man he showed me with his own account Godmodder69
He had a lot of robux like almost infinite or something
also i dont know how to build I just press a button and a turret appears

EFA 42% (+5 from natural)
Weegee 1/5
I start summoning weegee, and then summon a million lightning bolts on the wingdingstorm and a random noob.
I then look for building materials for the EFA and buy some more bacon. And lick the bacon so the godmodder doesn't eat it.
Licked Bacon x10

The Godmodder sics a monster that likes wet bacon on you and that eats your bacon.
You summoned Waluigi. The Godmodder inhales Waluigi and becomes the Waamodder, which is even worse than the Thymemodder. The Waamodder kicks all your asses out into space both in game and in real life.
o0WiZgv.png
Restarting from last action...
You also find some wood for the EFA. +3% completion because OCD.
30/50
4/10
+1 Plagu & Jo

I continue drinking with the Godmodder while maybe occasionally trying (and failing) to shoot at the Hostile entity.

Arialstorm takes 5,000 damage from your shot.

EFA 47% (+5 from natural)
Weegee 2/5
EFA Booster 0/3
I feel like the production on the EFA is slow, so I start researching ways to improve the building, at the same time as trying to find a weegee board.
And smacking the godmodder's phone out of his/her hands.

The Godmodder Kamehameha's you with a free arm.

Senator Shrek (1/50)

The Godmodder sets up a fire rate detector and you are beaned for having an exploited fire rate. Not banned, beaned.

The Godmodder finishes his call! Medinoobs summoned! The Medinoobs heal the Snipnoob up to max. The other noobs shoot down the Arialstorm, dealing another 25,000 + 25,000 damage because I forgot to all last turn's damage.
The Arialstorm takes out a good chunk of the fence, dealing 40,000 damage.

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 100/100 HP.
[PG] The Wall. 35,000/40,000 HP. Covering the Snipnoob.
[PG] Snipnoob 15,000/15,000 HP.
[PG] Shienoob 40,000/40,000 HP.
[PG] Engienoob 13,000/20,000 HP. Build Turret 1/2
[PG] Medinoob 15,000/15,000 HP. Healer. x3
[H] Arialstorm 140,000/250,000 HP.
[N] Farm. 50% Completion. 50,000/40,000 HP. +20,000 HP per turn. Caps at 80,000 HP for Overheal. +5% Completion per turn.

Last edited:
<null>
Not a Game Over!
</null>
EFA 55%
Weegee 3/5
EFA Booster 1/3
A piece of paper appears.
It reads,
The piece of paper said:
Natural: +5%
Building Materials: +3%
---------------
Total: +8%
I then zap the arialstorm, before changing it to comic sans.

23/50. Rise and Shine, Ursine!
9/50.
+2 Tog
I put the Arialstorm on Word 2003, causing it damage because reasons that make total sense, and JUST LET ME DAMAGE THIS FUXKING HOSTILE ALREADY.

11/20 Nevermind, looks like making the Neutral farm live long enough to finish will require charges.
7/10 Join the Excubitors or the army.
+2 to TOG.
because of the machine-aided pig, the farm should be at 47 now, and should reach 52 at the end of this turn. Flavius, ever-crafty, decides to go to town and sell the broken noob turret (that the wingdingstorm broke last round) for Hella Dosh (money), then sell(use) that Hella Dosh(money) for a(to buy a) Fake dragon egg, sell the Fake dragon egg to a dragon enthusiast for Fake Dragon's scale replica (x100), sell the dragon scale replicas to the blacksmith for Fake Dragon's scale armor (x7), which he sells to the royal guard for Key to the Totes Fake Imperial Treasury of Magic Stuff, which leads to a place that I hath conjured with descended powers, filled with fake magic stuff and one actually magic item, which is the one Flavius was looking for: the magical seed of farmer-unaided duplication and farm construction.
he now has the magical seed of farmer-unaided duplication and farm construction, and will use said seed next post.

Senator Shrek (2/50) PART I: Ogre
Senator Shrek (2/50) PART II: NanoOnions

I tell the noobs that the robux they were promised are actually painted tix. In fact, I even use evidence of it. Then, I promise them that I'll give them ACTUAL Robux AND Builders' Club if they switch sides!

31+6/50
5/10
+1 Joe Plague

Now that the Godmodder is done his call, my offer is re-offered to him with a warm smile.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom