Other Easier Access to your npc (Idea)

Should this be added to the game?

• Total voters

ImAiden

Terrarian
I have had a difficulty for as long as I have had npcs , where they all get clumped up into one pile , but I feel that there could be an easier way of accessing the npcs you have unlocked in like a certain bar so we just scroll down to the npc we want to do stuff with such as buying or selling items to a merchant. If the developers add this mechanic into the game I think everyone would have a easier way of accessing npcs. Idk , just a thought.

I feel you with the item recipe stuff , but like have its own button somewhere in the top left corner of the screen so you can just quickly access the npcs whenever you need

That's a little overpowered, there should be a radius around the npc you have to be in in order to access the npc, otherwise you could use the nurse whenever, regardless of your relation on the map.

I feel this would be best suited as a martian madness drop tbh, as it's basically an instant buy/sell/heal/quest/crafting advice system in one. They are also nerfing nurse during ml in Journey's end so this wouldn't cause any cheesing by that point as all cheesable "big" bosses are done, same with mining and invasion events.

Wait this is an item? You clearly stated that this was a game mechanic at the start of the thread.

Wait this is an item? You clearly stated that this was a game mechanic at the start of the thread.
It's not an item, the original post suggest making it a feature you start with, but it is far too powerful that way. So people are trying to come up with an item that can perform this game mechanic.

Back
Top Bottom