tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

I made a new character and this mod makes the first pickaxe (Copper i guess) faster like the hallowed pickaxe.....i disable the mod and everything its okay.

I made a new character and this mod makes the first pickaxe (Copper i guess) faster like the hallowed pickaxe.....i disable the mod and everything its okay.
Did you update to the last version? I fixed this
It had the +% mining speed modifier, which was not working correctly

So how you say youre implementing a rerolling system in the future, does this mean that we will be able to reroll modifiers separate from the vanilla rerolls?

i need help i lost my char because i exit the game after getting a item without modifiers
EDIT1: if i disable your mod my char comes back can you fix that?
bugevenmoremodifiers.jpg
help.jpg

There is a problem I encountered with the latest version of this. Basically, any rerolled items (items I had on hand already) or new items (items I made) didn't receive any modifiers. What I done was:
- Reloaded all my mods
- Reloaded the game
After that, it still remains. The only items I have with modifiers are those that already had modifiers on them.
This is the first bug I have encountered just hours after the update.

i need help i lost my char because i exit the game after getting a item without modifiers
EDIT1: if i disable your mod my char comes back can you fix that?
View attachment 198564 View attachment 198565
You'll have to send me the .plr and .tplr file so I can take a closer look

idk if this is fixed, but every sword I make has a +infinite% mana usage so I can't swing anything
That's just a vanilla visual bug. It sees from 0 mana to X mana as infinite, but the actual cost is what it displays. Edit: Actually found a bug with like bows. If you have a bow that uses ammo and mana, it drains it super fast if you don't have the ammo... Fixing

There is a problem I encountered with the latest version of this. Basically, any rerolled items (items I had on hand already) or new items (items I made) didn't receive any modifiers. What I done was:
- Reloaded all my mods
- Reloaded the game
After that, it still remains. The only items I have with modifiers are those that already had modifiers on them.
This is the first bug I have encountered just hours after the update.
I know. I removed OnPickup code so the only way to roll is being lucky by generation or using the goblin tinkerer. But, this made it completely impossible to reroll armors. So I'm putting it back.

Last edited:
Does this natively give the ability to reforge armor pieces, or do i need to use it with the reforge armor mod?

Does this natively give the ability to reforge armor pieces, or do i need to use it with the reforge armor mod?
You cannot tinker armor pieces. For now, you can put them in item frames and it'll reroll them if lucky. Otherwise, if that mod allows rerolling armor pieces you could use it yeah

You cannot tinker armor pieces. For now, you can put them in item frames and it'll reroll them if lucky. Otherwise, if that mod allows rerolling armor pieces you could use it yeah
Sorry for the double post, I just needed the alert. Yes, the reforge armor mod does allow armor to be used in the tinkerer with this mod's modifiers.
And not having the reforge armor mod does disallow armors going into the reforge slot. You should contact the mod creator for that and see if they allow oyu using their code to make it work. -> https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/dark-assassins-various-mini-mods.54182/

Does this only buff weapons, accessories, and armor, or does it also nerf existing things a bit in order to keep balance good?

Sorry for the double post, I just needed the alert. Yes, the reforge armor mod does allow armor to be used in the tinkerer with this mod's modifiers.
And not having the reforge armor mod does disallow armors going into the reforge slot. You should contact the mod creator for that and see if they allow oyu using their code to make it work. -> https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/dark-assassins-various-mini-mods.54182/
I already know the code.. It's very ugly. I think I'll instead edit tModLoader for my needs.

Does this only buff weapons, accessories, and armor, or does it also nerf existing things a bit in order to keep balance good?
I'm not sure what you mean, but yes modifiers roll on weapons, accessories and armor. They can roll on items you already had.

Also a suggestion: "Increases damage with velocity" is a really confusing attribute since A) Velocity is already a stat that affects travel speed of ranged projectiles and B) Velocity isn't associated with movement speed anywhere in the game.

Maybe it would be clearer to call it "Increases damage with momentum"? OR "player momentum" to be more specific.

Also a suggestion: "Increases damage with velocity" is a really confusing attribute since A) Velocity is already a stat that affects travel speed of ranged projectiles and B) Velocity isn't associated with movement speed anywhere in the game.

Maybe it would be clearer to call it "Increases damage with momentum"? OR "player momentum" to be more specific.
Ah yes, this was brought up before. It should be changed to say 'player velocity'. Thanks, I'll make sure to change it.

Is there going to be something like in the original mod where i can keep my vanilla modifiers on tools and weps without reforging since between 1.02 and the most recent update i cant abuse the item frames with those anymore

Is there going to be something like in the original mod where i can keep my vanilla modifiers on tools and weps without reforging since between 1.02 and the most recent update i cant abuse the item frames with those anymore
Yes. Also you can still abuse item frames, update the mod.

Back
Top Bottom