Hi , I was playing with my friends on 10.7 , everything was great
but after we update the mod to 10.8 , I cant reforge my armors , only armors
the really odd part is , my friends still can reforge an armor
using TML 10.1.4 , and sorry for my bad English

Hi , I was playing with my friends on 10.7 , everything was great
but after we update the mod to 10.8 , I cant reforge my armors , only armors
the really odd part is , my friends still can reforge an armor
using TML 10.1.4 , and sorry for my bad English
Hey, a question. Is your friend hosting the server?

So I don't know why there's a problem with the mod, but there is. When I turn on the mod and use it in my world, it either makes it say "Loud Failed", or it deletes a whole chunk of the world on multiplayer. But when we disable the mod everything is fine.
What other mods are you using?

Having the same problem as him. Though could be a conflict with one of the mods, but everything was fine before and yours was the only one updated. Interesting.

Well this is odd. I just launched 2 clients in MP and both can reforge armors.
Please tell me which modlist, and which armors wont reforge.

Im using these :

AlchemistNPC
BossChecklist
CalamityMod
EasierBossLoot
ExperienceAndClasses
FKBossHealthBar
FlyingMinionsIgnoreTerrain
imkSushisMod
Infinity
LootBags
MagicStorage
MaxStackPlus
MinionCrits
MoreAccessories
NoMoreTombs
RecipeBrowser
StopDying
WeaponOut
WingSlot
Yoyos2
YoyoAttackSpeedWorkaround

I've tried turtle Armor , hallowed armor and some calamity armors
All of them can reforge by other players

and i created a new world and a new player but still cant .

Hey, having a bit of an issue that I haven't seen so far mentioned, but I only briefly skimmed. Some of my items have stats with a brighter green than others and that stat seems to have 0 actual effect when equipped. For instance; I have a +23% crit chance helmet, but equipping it gives zero extra crit chance whatsoever.

Well this is odd. I just launched 2 clients in MP and both can reforge armors.
Please tell me which modlist, and which armors wont reforge.
My specific problem isn't in multiplayer but also in a single player world. I've tried Titanium and Molten. Funny thing is, I had originally been able to reforge molten, after updating the mod, I could no longer reforge the armor. I've tried disabling and reenabling ALL mods. However I have tried a new world, character and JUST enabling that mod. Deleted and redownloaded the mod, and made new armor to test it on in case that armor was glitched due to a run in with a diffirent mod, and for the sake of the other Modifiers mod breaking it. But with no success. Here's the mod list. I suppose I could have a lot of things that could go wrong :p

pinkymod
imkSushi's Mod
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Wormholes
Wing slot
Wildlife Mod
Which Mod Is This From?
Where's My Items
WeaponsOut
Veinmeiner
Tremor
Thorium
The One Library
The Luggage
The Antiaris
SacredTools
Recipe Browser
Portable Storage
OmniSwing
No More Tombs
Nightmares Unleashed
Mysterious Altars
MoreAccesories+
More Chest Loot
MaxStackPlus
MagicStorage
Loot Bags
Joost Mod
Hamstar's Helpers
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls
Expedition Content Pack
Expeditions Base
Exodus Mod
Even More Modifiers
Elements Awoken
Elemental Unleashed
Dual Wielding
Disarray
Danew's Mini - Boss NPC
Crystilium
Calamity Mod
Boss Checklist
Beyond the Forgotten Ages
Base Mod
Auto Trash
Alchemist NPC
ARPG Loot

Holy god I had a lot more than I thought I did

Last edited:
So I don't know why there's a problem with the mod, but there is. When I turn on the mod and use it in my world, it either makes it say "Loud Failed", or it deletes a whole chunk of the world on multiplayer. But when we disable the mod everything is fine.

Same problem here.
It's conflicts with Magic Storage (manually checked all possible combination of mods), but only in mp, single player loads normally.
I've got 43 anchors with modifiers in 1 stack (cell) in storage, after selling all of them in sp server start to work fine again.

My specific problem isn't in multiplayer but also in a single player world. I've tried Titanium and Molten. Funny thing is, I had originally been able to reforge molten, after updating the mod, I could no longer reforge the armor. I've tried disabling and reenabling ALL mods. However I have tried a new world, character and JUST enabling that mod. Deleted and redownloaded the mod, and made new armor to test it on in case that armor was glitched due to a run in with a diffirent mod, and for the sake of the other Modifiers mod breaking it. But with no success. Here's the mod list. I suppose I could have a lot of things that could go wrong :p

pinkymod
imkSushi's Mod
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Wormholes
Wing slot
Wildlife Mod
Which Mod Is This From?
Where's My Items
WeaponsOut
Veinmeiner
Tremor
Thorium
The One Library
The Luggage
The Antiaris
SacredTools
Recipe Browser
Portable Storage
OmniSwing
No More Tombs
Nightmares Unleashed
Mysterious Altars
MoreAccesories+
More Chest Loot
MaxStackPlus
MagicStorage
Loot Bags
Joost Mod
Hamstar's Helpers
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls
Expedition Content Pack
Expeditions Base
Exodus Mod
Even More Modifiers
Elements Awoken
Elemental Unleashed
Dual Wielding
Disarray
Danew's Mini - Boss NPC
Crystilium
Calamity Mod
Boss Checklist
Beyond the Forgotten Ages
Base Mod
Auto Trash
Alchemist NPC
ARPG Loot

Holy god I had a lot more than I thought I did

Can you send me the player filesand world files?

Same problem here.
It's conflicts with Magic Storage (manually checked all possible combination of mods), but only in mp, single player loads normally.
I've got 43 anchors with modifiers in 1 stack (cell) in storage, after selling all of them in sp server start to work fine again.

Magic Storage is faily buggy atm anyway and not really any other mods' fault, needs fixes in tML itself.

I'm currently using Spirit, Calamity, Overhaul, Magic Storage, Item Customizer, Wildlife, and WeaponOut, among other mods, and while it works almost perfectly so far (besides the occasionally rare modifiers being applied to crafting materials), it does not apply any prefixed to the items, despite the modifiers still being applied and showing in the tooltip. I actually wasn't aware that that was even a bug until I looked at the screenshots showing the weapons with prefixes. Any idea on how to fix this, if it really even needs fixing?

I'm currently using Spirit, Calamity, Overhaul, Magic Storage, Item Customizer, Wildlife, and WeaponOut, among other mods, and while it works almost perfectly so far (besides the occasionally rare modifiers being applied to crafting materials), it does not apply any prefixed to the items, despite the modifiers still being applied and showing in the tooltip. I actually wasn't aware that that was even a bug until I looked at the screenshots showing the weapons with prefixes. Any idea on how to fix this, if it really even needs fixing?
What do you mean exactly? The tooltips from vanilla prefixes and modifiers are separate.. if you meant that. Meaning, all the normal stuff you see in the tooltip is given by the prefix, and everything shown after the rarity is by modifiers. Hope it makes sense

What do you mean exactly? The tooltips from vanilla prefixes and modifiers are separate.. if you meant that. Meaning, all the normal stuff you see in the tooltip is given by the prefix, and everything shown after the rarity is by modifiers. Hope it makes sense
What I mean is that it VISUALLY does not show any prefix in the name of the item, despite the modifiers being clearly applied in the tooltip. It's just a visual bug, and has no impact on gameplay, but it's still rather confusing at times imo.

Hello Guys

I foung a sadly bug:
I was playing with my recently minishark with cursed inferno modifier when suddenly an enemy who has the ability to drop my weapon hit me.
When i picked up the weapon again, the status re-rolled.
That was frustating, but still loving the mod

Hello Guys

I foung a sadly bug:
I was playing with my recently minishark with cursed inferno modifier when suddenly an enemy who has the ability to drop my weapon hit me.
When i picked up the weapon again, the status re-rolled.
That was frustating, but still loving the mod
What do you mean drop the item? Which mob does that? Is it by another mod?

What I mean is that it VISUALLY does not show any prefix in the name of the item, despite the modifiers being clearly applied in the tooltip. It's just a visual bug, and has no impact on gameplay, but it's still rather confusing at times imo.
Huh.. that's really odd

Hey I was trying to build the tmod file because I wanted to edit the power of some of the modifiers, but I can't build it. It keeps saying "Make sure you have exactly one class extending mod". How the hell do I build this?

What do you mean drop the item? Which mob does that? Is it by another mod?

Huh.. that's really odd
Here's an example of what it looks like in-game:
snip.PNG

It applies to modded and unmodded items universally. It never shows the modifier prefix in my inventory, in chests, or dropped in the world, without err.
The mods I am currently using are:

Calamity
Spirit
Wildlife
WeaponOut
Overhaul
Chad's Furniture
Magic Storage
Item Cusomizer
More Accessories
More Endless Ammo
Yet Another Boss Health Bar (YABHB)
Crit Sounds
Discord Rich Presence
BattleRods
What Mod Is This From (WMITF)
Solutions
Variable Potion Sickness
Full Health Respawn
Shader Lib
DA Lib
and finally, Secret Dyes

Most of these mods are content mods, so the only ones I believe would affect item name rendering would be WeaponOut or Overhaul, although WMITF may also cause issues. Ultimately, I'm not sure what the root of the problem is.

Here's an example of what it looks like in-game:
View attachment 201171
It applies to modded and unmodded items universally. It never shows the modifier prefix in my inventory, in chests, or dropped in the world, without err.
The mods I am currently using are:

Calamity
Spirit
Wildlife
WeaponOut
Overhaul
Chad's Furniture
Magic Storage
Item Cusomizer
More Accessories
More Endless Ammo
Yet Another Boss Health Bar (YABHB)
Crit Sounds
Discord Rich Presence
BattleRods
What Mod Is This From (WMITF)
Solutions
Variable Potion Sickness
Full Health Respawn
Shader Lib
DA Lib
and finally, Secret Dyes

Most of these mods are content mods, so the only ones I believe would affect item name rendering would be WeaponOut or Overhaul, although WMITF may also cause issues. Ultimately, I'm not sure what the root of the problem is.
Well I still don't know, I'm seeing a perfectly normal item there

Well I still don't know, I'm seeing a perfectly normal item there
unknown.png

This image on the front page of the mod says that there should be prefixes to go along with the modifiers, no?
(E.I. the "Legendary Large Band of Regeneration Of Debugging states that it should have a +size modifier, has a 4+ modifiers, and has a debugging modifier, and it DOES, but in the screenshot I uploaded, there are no prefixes or suffixes attached to the sword, despite having modifiers. At the very least, it should say "Legendary Wooden Sword", as it has 4+ modifiers, and yet it doesn't. As far as I can see, this is a bug or a glitch or SOME sort of incompatibility, unless I am mistaken on how this mod functions.)

I'm unsure if some of these would even be possible through mods, but the following modifiers may work well for ranged weapons, or melee weapons that shoot ranged projectiles, such as the Enchanted Sword or Boomerang):
+{X}% Damage, but +{X}° inaccuracy
Wobble Shot (fired projectiles fluctuate up/down rapidly)
+{X} Piercing (E.g. +2 Piercing would make the shots pierce two more times before disappearing)
+{X}% Range (For weapon/ammo types that disappear after a certain amount of flight time, such as Jesters Arrows)
+{X}% Chance to duplicate shots (E.g. firing may give a set chance to fire two bullets instead of one, or two times more bullets, in case of shotguns. May apply to throwing weapons?)
+{X} Ricochet (Similar to piercing, but rebounds off targets instead)
+{X}° Of homing (Gives a set degree of homing properties, similar to, but not as strong as, Chlorophyte Bullets)
Cluster Shot (Primary projectile explodes into duplicate projectiles on contact)
{X} Block Mirror Shot (After X blocks, shots rebound back towards the player)
Antigrav Shot (Full Auto Weapons Only; Fired projectiles will not fly forward until the mouse is no longer held)*
+{X}s Embedding (Projectile does not disappear on contact, instead embeds itself into the target, dealing damage every tick for X seconds.)
{X}% Grazing Shot (Projectiles have a secondary large hitbox around their hitbox that does X percent less damage)
Sustained Fire (Full Auto Weapons Only; Slower firing speed, but gradually gains faster firing speed as mouse is held.)**
{X} Burst Fire (Each press of the mouse shoots +X more shots in a burst-fire fashion. Weapons that are already burst fire simply shoot +X more.)

*Technically may apply to Semi-Auto Burst-Fire weapons such as the Clockwork Assault Rifle in vanilla, or other, modded, weapons.
**Could possible apply to single-fire weapons if the effect is simply spooled up over time and lost over time, rather than based on length of time the mouse is held. E.g., firing many shots in rapid succession would spool the effect up even for single-fire weapons, and not shooting spools it down.

And for Armor/Accessories:
+{X}% Chance rebounding (Hit projectiles have a chance to rebound back at the enemy, similar to thorns, but for ranged weapons)
+{X}s Mana drain (Enemies that hit you with magic attacks will have their next magic attacks be slower for X seconds. To PVP/Players, instead afflicts X seconds of mana degen.)
+{X}s Health drain (Enemies that hit you with attacks will have their life drained for X seconds. For PVP/Players, is similar to Mana Drain, but with health degen instead, and affects all weapon types)
+{X}% Chance ammo drain (Enemies that hit you with ranged attacks will have their next ranged attack have an X% chance to be 50% slower. For PVP/Players, instead causes attackers next ranged attacks to have an X% chance to consume 2x ammo instead of 1x.)

For Melee Weapons/Swung Weapons:
+{X}% Parry chance (While holding the weapon, enemy melee attacks have an X% chance to cause their next attack to be 100% slower.)
+{X}s Riposte (While holding the weapon, enemy attacks will grant X seconds of damage bonus. Only gives a very short time of Riposte effect. E.g. 0.1s min, 3.0s max)
Lunge (Attacks deal X% more damage and push the player forward. Only applies to shortsword-type weapons)

Back
Top Bottom