The rules in this document outline what is and is not acceptable in the Forum Roleplay section.
Forum Roleplay Summary
The forum roleplay section serves as a hub for members of the community to engage in roleplay activities. This is meant to facilitate forum roleplays, any attempts to create or engage in a roleplay within the context of a Terraria server should be pursued in the Social section of the forum.
Forum Roleplay Rules
- Terrarian Community Rules & Culture apply to all categories, groups, sections, and threads on the forum.
- The forum roleplay sections is for roleplay related content. Topics that are not related to roleplay will be locked or moved as needed.
- Do not create any roleplay that would be considered "18+" or would otherwise violate the rules of the forum.
- Do not create any form of "erotic roleplay"/ERP. Such things will not be tolerated.
- Roleplays should be restricted to 1 or 2 threads.
- A two-thread RP can have an In-Character (IC) thread, and an Out of Character (OOC) thread. They should link to each other in the first posts. The OOC would be for applications, character discussions, etc.
- A single-thread RP would be for simpler situations where you don't really need a separate thread for applications etc.
- There will no longer be separate threads for idle chat/bickering/etc. permitted. That's what you use the OOC thread for. This will be strictly enforced for now.
- Roleplay "owners" will have to rely on the forum staff to deal with problem members, locking/unlocking threads, etc. by using the Report system.
- Please use an appropriate title prefix tag when creating a thread. This allows other members to more easily find the thread when using the the forum's search functionality. If a thread is lacking a prefix, then an appropriate one may be added by a member of the staff. Additionally, members may report a thread that lacks a prefix and request that one be added.
Last Updated: 26 Jan 2019
- Published: 26 Jan 2019