[Guide] Efficient Hardmode Boss Farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

DicemanX

Brain of Cthulhu
I'm planning on making a number of videos detailing how to effectively farm the various hardmode bosses and moon events. The first of these videos centers around Plantera farming:

I touch upon a number of key points, including how to get bulbs to spawn, how to summon minions to do the most damage, and how to minimize the damage that Plantera can do to you during the farming. At the end of the video I show how you can farm Temple traps quickly, although I end up missing some traps in my haste in the video.

The schematics have been posted here:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...bonus-how-to-rapidly-farm-temple-traps.16437/

As I create more videos I'll post them in this thread.

I would never have the patience to set up anything so elaborate but I greatly admire the ingenuity in all your creations!

I would never have the patience to set up anything so elaborate but I greatly admire the ingenuity in all your creations!

Also: No Plantera kill :(

These two farms are actually not too bad to set up - the bulb spawn areas make the farms look more fancy than they actually are ;). Plus, you're no stranger to massive builds - I've been following your work on the "Parish of the Damned" with keen interest since I think it's the best piece of architecture in all the forums ;). It'll be even better when 1.3 rolls around so that we can start taking massive pictures of builds instead of having to piece them together in photoshop!

Must be lots of fun to be able to kill hard bosses in a matter of minutes. Good job, and good video Joe!

Jeesh, thanks man, much flattery!

I've been quietly dabbling in the parish, but yeah, waiting for 1.3 for the icing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom