1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.
?

What do you guys want to see?

1. Comics

21.6%
  2. Speedart videos

3.9%
  3. More art

74.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Aurora3500
Reason: Locked at the Thread Creator's Request
Lock date: 22:03 12-11-2016
  1. MinieK

MinieK Golem

2. Bezixx

Bezixx The Destroyer

Alright, since my request wasn't done yet, I'd like to rearrange it.
    Of course I'm still with style no. 1
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    with a chlorophyte greataxe.
    I prefer her hair to be visible, so whether she holds the helmet or just has it opened with hair sticking out is up to you. I also forgot to add Star Veil here, so yeah.
    Here's Milt's doodle for a better ref
    [​IMG]

3. I completely forgot about this thread. Should take a look at what I even requested on here. Knowing me, the only reference image I had provided was a tiny as heck ingame Terraria sprite.

4. MysticalStorm

MysticalStorm Official Terrarian

I would like you to do an art of my character once this thread is not on hold anymore :3

5. CraftedNightmare Here!

CraftedNightmare Here! Official Terrarian

That kinda defeats the purpose of "On Hold". It means she's too busy with other stuff

6. MysticalStorm

i know i just posted that so i may get a opend spot when shes ready to do it again

7. CraftedNightmare Here!

CraftedNightmare Here! Official Terrarian

Well, it's not really a detailed request. And that isn't really how requests work

8. MysticalStorm

I know and ima edit that post when shes back :3

9. Sugars

Sugars Retinazer

You're good at art. Keep up the good work.

If necessary, replace "good" with ":red:ing amazing."

10. Charon

Charon Dungeon Spirit

Thanks for supporting our mod.
    It means a lot that somebody of your artistic caliber likes it. :)

MinieK likes this.
  11. TheHelten

TheHelten Terrarian

"Although I've left TCF, I'm going to finish up the last requests I still have pending in this thread that have proper references. From here on out, my requests will be closed and this thread will also be closed." @HelloTheTerrarian speaking.

;-; da red hair purson will be mist

12. Pokecreeper

Pokecreeper Steampunker

I would like to see this armor I made in style 1.5, holding a Terra Blade and an Optic Staff. I would like to see him fighting The Destroyer, but Plantera or a different Mechanical boss could work. The blue bits are glowing, so try to keep that detail.

IMG_1035.PNG

13. Bezixx

Bezixx The Destroyer

I don't know if you know, but...
    [​IMG]

14. Plaguerion

Plaguerion Spazmatism

Not just closed, but Hello the Terrarian has also left TCF, if I'm not mistaken

Crimwolf, Jenosis and TheQuietBisharp like this.
  15. Vivian

Vivian Cultist

Update post.

Yeah, thread is closed. Won't be here again for a really, really long time.
    I would like this thread deleted as soon as possible.

MrToni250 likes this.
  16. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Locked at the Thread Creator's Request. If you wish to reopen you Thread at any point. Report it, and we'll reopen it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.