Casual if you could be any animal to exist what would you be?

theclownfish II

Retinazer
the title is pretty much self explanatory.

i personally would want to be the turritopsis jellyfish. it is pretty much immortal as when it is near death it somehow reverts to its earliest stage however it might be killable.

id like to hear your thoughts so go ahead and post your answer (extinct animals and microscopic organisms are allowed to be chosen).

also humans or inanimate objects are not allowed

Last edited:
A sloth because they are pretty derpy, they sometimes kill themselves by accidentally thinking they are walking on a branch and then falling into their death.
If you really want to be meta I'm happy with my current state so being a human wouldn't be to shabby either.

I wouldn't. If I had to, I'd be a seagull. Defecating on people and stealing their chips is the life for me.
Don't forget the constant whatever the sound you'd make is called that annoys everyone that lives next to you and your collection of homeboys.

the title is pretty much self explanatory.

i personally would want to be the turritopsis jellyfish. it is pretty much immortal as when it is near death it somehow reverts to its earliest stage however it might be killable.

Jellyfish are mindless though. You might as well be a tree, or a rock.

As for me, I'd prefer to be a Utahraptor, Cat, or Crocodile.

Utahraptor since it's a large carnivorous dinosaur, yet still small enough to enter houses and eat people.

Cat because honestly, they've got some of the easiest lives around.

Crocodile would be good as well, because they've got a long lifespan, they've got a relatively easy life, sunbathing and floating in the water, and no one messes with a crocodile. (except for Steve Irwin, but he's dead, so I'm good)

Back
Top Bottom