1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Discussion in 'Portfolios/Multi-Topic' started by Izzabelle, Apr 23, 2016.

1. 5raptorboy

5raptorboy Terrarian

Now the question is... which one is The Tropics? Maybe it's the colored in robot? Or it could be the one underneath the shooting star.

2. Guru-Jr

Guru-Jr Terrarian

Martian Madness Alt
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 4, 2016 ---
    Dungeon Event
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 4, 2016 ---
    Bee Hive Alt
    Snow Biome Alt
    New structures?
    POTATOES!?!?

3. Nobody Important

Nobody Important Terrarian

Please, use the edit button.

4. Jeckel

Jeckel Terrarian

The occasional double post is not a big deal, but posting this many times in a row is not needed and can be annoying because it floods people with repetitive alerts. In the future, please use the edit button if you have something to add before the next person has posted.

Nobody Important likes this.
  5. Guru-Jr

Guru-Jr Terrarian

Sorry About This I will Not Do It Again.

Jeckel likes this.
  6. Izzabelle

Izzabelle Lunatic Cultist

Strangely enough -- I didn't get any alerts for this thread since my last post :/ Something borked maybe?

Tropics is the only one in my signature that is colored, but still locked.

Yes
    Not really
    Yes & No
    No
    No
    Certainly not.

Also. I'm not going to reveal which is which without anyone matching the Sigils.

===========================================

And I'm surprised no one is guessing any of the names :dryadcry: I realize the names are much much more difficult to guess, but I still expected someone to try.

7. Jeckel

Jeckel Terrarian

This is just something that happens some times, I know it has happened to me on various occasions. As near as I can tell, if you miss an alert from a thread one time, it stops giving you alerts for that thread until you check it manually. My advice is to occasionally check the 'Watched Threads' link at the top of the forum, that will list any watched threads that have posts that haven't been read yet and once you read those posts, the alerts will start working again. Additionally, I know the issue has been sent up the ladder a few times before, but as of yet no one has figured out a true fix for it or even what the root cause is.

Izzabelle likes this.
  8. Guru-Jr

Guru-Jr Terrarian

Any clues on the Martian Madness alt?

9. Izzabelle

Nope!

But I am done revealing stuff for now. Everyone had some interesting guesses.

10. zoroarkcity

zoroarkcity Skeletron Prime

These are all really great ideas!:pAlso, would you mind if I implemented the weapons from your Fallen Isles suggestion(Starwind, Starlord, and Starfire) into my mod as Sky Island Chest Loot? Of course, I would credit you.

11. Izzabelle

Glad you like them! I'm actually not giving any permission for use of my biomes or their contents in mods.

I've actually gotten tons of requests for this kind of integration now and I am considering adding my current stance to the suggestion disclaimers.

Sorry!

zoroarkcity likes this.
  12. Kahn

Kahn Skeletron Prime

Is the Martian Madness alt the triangle?

13. Izzabelle

You'll just have to wait and see :)

14. Kahn

Kahn Skeletron Prime

By the way, what is the thing on the Tropics Picture?

15. Izzabelle

You'll see soon enough!

Very excited about the tropics. You guys are going to love it.

16. Kahn

Kahn Skeletron Prime

Could you at least give us a date of when you last updated The Tropics?

17. Izzabelle

Today -- I updated the % and made a note in my profile.

Tropics is up to 50%.

18. Kahn

Kahn Skeletron Prime

That's not what I meant, but I'm just done now.

19. Izzabelle

Could you elaborate? I'm not sure what you mean. I've been working on The Tropics. As a jungle alt, it is fairly large and won't be done relatively soon. It's roughly 3x the size of The Infestation.

20. SlimeSquared

SlimeSquared Spazmatism

Do you think these suggestions will eventually become mods, or always be suggestions?