OOC Metroid universe

work in progress, the only metroid games i've played are prime 1 and prime 2, and some of other m
as well as some wiki bingeing

HUMANS
the galactic space federation is mostly made up of humans, with chozo advisors. there's probably other species in there too but look like give me a few more weeks to finally finish echoes and then get some good progress in prime 3 and ill be able to more accurately answer this. but everyone (read: 32 troopers. and you kill half of them. you monster.) in echoes was human so like
SPACE PIRATES
a race bent on becoming the dominant warrior race in the galaxy. interestingly, metroid prime 1 shows evidence of them using minor gene splicing (normal, shadow, and trooper pirates are all kinda buff, while jetpack pirates are s l i m b o i s) and i would check to see if this persisted in prime 2 but unfortunately i get too distracted by how funny it is to one shot pirates with super missiles to check. except for the commandos. but the commandos seem to just be the same body shape as troopers so i guess nintendo maybe dropped that plot point, but unfortunately unlike nintendo we're hopefully not boring like that and will allow some gene splicing
its actually entirely possible that ridley is actually a space pirate (genetically) and has just had extreme gene splicing. either way ill still list his race separately, in case others wish to play as the funny dragons
CHOZO (awesome:tm:! Metroid:tm: Dread:tm:™️ Spoilers Inside:tm:!)
ancient highly advanced civilization now gone extinct trope except the chozo are bad at being extinct. the chozo are all bird people who according to the wiki, apparently have massive genetic differences between their tribes (???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? WHAT THE :red: IS DREAD ACTUALLY WHAT THE :red: DID THIS :red:TY :red:ING 2.5D GAME DO THE LORE WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-) and im not going to list those differences. mainly because the wikitroid didint aside from the 2 that were important to Dread's plot so clearly it doesnt :red:ing matter lol
SPACE DRAGONS
the race that ridley is from (if you dont subscribe to the crackhead theory that ridley is just a super gene spliced pirate). I dont have much to say its literally just dragons but they can fly through space. its :red:ing awesome its the coolest :red: i've ever seen.
LUMINOTH
arguably the best race in the franchise, no im not biased at all *poorly attempts to obscure view of own pfp*. these b o i s are lanky, with kinda stickbug limbs, but large upper torsos. actually aside from the torso and shoulder region they're kinda stickbug huh? oh yea they're moths. due to the importance of a language barrier these guys have later on in the plot of the metroid timeline (for like just one game but trust me its important), please inquire with noah in DMs on this race
X PARASITES
parasites that can absorb your body and life force and basically *kills you*, and then pretend to be you. apparently they are :red: at playing imposter in Amogus though so aside from the whole "if it touches you You Are Going To Die thing its really not that scary. I still think the Chozo did nothing wrong in hiding the existence of X from the federation. anyway, these guys are a hivemind race and really thats the only reason why i bothered to list what is basically "metroids but bad at being :red:ing terrifying"

feel free to do what you will with this for now. my people need me i must go back

work in progress, the only metroid games i've played are prime 1 and prime 2, and some of other m
as well as some wiki bingeing

HUMANS
the galactic space federation is mostly made up of humans, with chozo advisors. there's probably other species in there too but look like give me a few more weeks to finally finish echoes and then get some good progress in prime 3 and ill be able to more accurately answer this. but everyone (read: 32 troopers. and you kill half of them. you monster.) in echoes was human so like
SPACE PIRATES
a race bent on becoming the dominant warrior race in the galaxy. interestingly, metroid prime 1 shows evidence of them using minor gene splicing (normal, shadow, and trooper pirates are all kinda buff, while jetpack pirates are s l i m b o i s) and i would check to see if this persisted in prime 2 but unfortunately i get too distracted by how funny it is to one shot pirates with super missiles to check. except for the commandos. but the commandos seem to just be the same body shape as troopers so i guess nintendo maybe dropped that plot point, but unfortunately unlike nintendo we're hopefully not boring like that and will allow some gene splicing
its actually entirely possible that ridley is actually a space pirate (genetically) and has just had extreme gene splicing. either way ill still list his race separately, in case others wish to play as the funny dragons
CHOZO (awesome:tm:! Metroid:tm: Dread:tm:™️ Spoilers Inside:tm:!)
ancient highly advanced civilization now gone extinct trope except the chozo are bad at being extinct. the chozo are all bird people who according to the wiki, apparently have massive genetic differences between their tribes (???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? WHAT THE :red: IS DREAD ACTUALLY WHAT THE :red: DID THIS :red:TY :red:ING 2.5D GAME DO THE LORE WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-) and im not going to list those differences. mainly because the wikitroid didint aside from the 2 that were important to Dread's plot so clearly it doesnt :red:ing matter lol
SPACE DRAGONS
the race that ridley is from (if you dont subscribe to the crackhead theory that ridley is just a super gene spliced pirate). I dont have much to say its literally just dragons but they can fly through space. its :red:ing awesome its the coolest :red: i've ever seen.
LUMINOTH
arguably the best race in the franchise, no im not biased at all *poorly attempts to obscure view of own pfp*. these b o i s are lanky, with kinda stickbug limbs, but large upper torsos. actually aside from the torso and shoulder region they're kinda stickbug huh? oh yea they're moths. due to the importance of a language barrier these guys have later on in the plot of the metroid timeline (for like just one game but trust me its important), please inquire with noah in DMs on this race
X PARASITES
parasites that can absorb your body and life force and basically *kills you*, and then pretend to be you. apparently they are :red: at playing imposter in Amogus though so aside from the whole "if it touches you You Are Going To Die thing its really not that scary. I still think the Chozo did nothing wrong in hiding the existence of X from the federation. anyway, these guys are a hivemind race and really thats the only reason why i bothered to list what is basically "metroids but bad at being :red:ing terrifying"

feel free to do what you will with this for now. my people need me i must go back
Pretty good! There are tons more races in prime 3 and hunters, but I haven’t played those… soooooo…

Pretty good! There are tons more races in prime 3 and hunters, but I haven’t played those… soooooo…
and im not gonna either. nobody made a primehack for hunters.
maybe ill watch a playthrough instead but im not gonna hunt down a copy of hunters and hunt down one of those thumb stick thingies that hunters came with at first lmao. unless people make third party versions of those. in which case i might

and im not gonna either. nobody made a primehack for hunters.
maybe ill watch a playthrough instead but im not gonna hunt down a copy of hunters and hunt down one of those thumb stick thingies that hunters came with at first lmao. unless people make third party versions of those. in which case i might
They might, I’ve also added some races to the list… go check it out if you want!

Back
Top Bottom