Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the code log doesn't actually say if the spawn bugs have been fixed, only that the spawn rate in hard mode is "slightly faster", which could just as easily mean an additional slime or two on the screen instead.

well it seems they already have the update done so it would make sense if they just release it.

It also has to go through approval processes for all devices it's released on, which could take a while depending on the company.
Exactly. The developers can't do anything once its submitted to Amazon, Apple and/or Google. Google passes it to their stores in an hour or more depending (not sure), and the others have review processes that take weeks.

One time i was so angry that i had a death sickle on my first solar eclipse but i gave to my sister i dropped it and then i disconnected on my ipad. I was the host of the player and the death sickle was gone i was so angry that i cried and cried and it was my first solar eclipse and i was that lucky but i lost it so i bang my head on the floor and my head hurt i am still sad about it. But i could go to the snow biome and get a ice sickle but nah
[DOUBLEPOST=1427245482][/DOUBLEPOST]dont laugh at me i was that lucky but i was sad cuz i lost it
[DOUBLEPOST=1427245651][/DOUBLEPOST]i could get ifunbox and get a hacked world but i think it would cause a virus

Yes! YES!!!! At last!!! :eek: Molten Man is back in business!!
I doubt my hype could be contained for 24 hours!!
Also, I'm proud to announce that I have been a Terrarian for almost a year now
322573838_yes_finally_pl_ffffff_answer_1_xlarge.png

Just a note on this "update process" thing. Android, I can sorta understand why they just do 2-5 small tests (over 50 Android devices), Apple has about 10-15 different devices, but they have to implement stuff like Everplay and controller compatibility, and AMAZON...oh boy...they only have about 10 different devices, but they have SO MUCH SOFTWARE EDITED from the original android version. For ex: no ads, soome content added or removed, and other "Amazon Only" stuff...so officially, I believe Amazon takes longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom