Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

All i'm really hyped for is the Races,NpplayerTab,Classes,Skills update.

I'll wait for now...
[DOUBLEPOST=1442304124,1442304002][/DOUBLEPOST]

How do you change from Acolyte templar to merchant templar ?! o_O
Remaking your char.

@Topic also, I'm working on npplayers currently, you will be able to setup the name of the army that your npplayers and your character will be recognized as.

ARMY?! what? that sounds Awesome!

But not everything is butterflies.
I don't know if this is a bug or this always happens
but when you drop two or more dead branch into a water
more than 20 mobs will spawn and cause a tremendous lagspike.

Edit: the second time i used the dead branch i dropped it in the water but it did not work so i threw it using the letter T and my character raised his hand in the air as if he was jumping and i cant do anything i cant use any itemsand i cant even pick up anything

Last edited:
The Terrarian glitch appeared to be fixed, until I put on Magma and Titan gloves, than the seem thing happened as before. Same results with high attack speed on freemode.

Wow this update made my damage go down a bunch and now everything can kill me again, luckily I finished my ranger play-through up before updating, so I wonder how my mage play-through will be now.

Yep, even after patching again (Made no change), my normalRPG ranger at cap is fine(31% or so), but as he goes freemode (Lvl.3100~)... His pierce% is spiking up crazily high. It is probably involved with level, or DEX being higher than 2500, but I'm not sure what it is.

But hey, at least everyone can one-shot me that is above my level!

Is this the latest version? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6574868/neverdelete/N Terraria 6.zip

Cause I played it and compared to the wiki is lacking a lot of races and I've not seen any custom items or mobs so far. The basic skills for the demon besides the first one, first aid, and demon scythe appear as "?????" And deamon sythe at lvl 15 or so is dealing almost 400 piercing dmg.

Also I noticed that the quest to get other classes like summoner (used? *) requiere you to have defeated planterra or to have access to other npcs that are not easy to get and that may require a lot of time into the game (unless you rush it) and you have to be a "terrarian" all that time. So I wanted to suggest that maybe make the basic classes available from the guide and then you can do a second class change with other npc that are harder to get so it's not as frustrating.

*I saw there were on the guide other classes like ranger IDK if you decided to put all the classed available trough the guide but took almost all the classes except for 3.

Is this the latest version? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6574868/neverdelete/N Terraria 6.zip

Cause I played it and compared to the wiki is lacking a lot of races and I've not seen any custom items or mobs so far. The basic skills for the demon besides the first one, first aid, and demon scythe appear as "?????" And deamon sythe at lvl 15 or so is dealing almost 400 piercing dmg.

Also I noticed that the quest to get other classes like summoner (used? *) requiere you to have defeated planterra or to have access to other npcs that are not easy to get and that may require a lot of time into the game (unless you rush it) and you have to be a "terrarian" all that time. So I wanted to suggest that maybe make the basic classes available from the guide and then you can do a second class change with other npc that are harder to get so it's not as frustrating.

*I saw there were on the guide other classes like ranger IDK if you decided to put all the classed available trough the guide but took almost all the classes except for 3.

As has been mentioned several times before, the mod is being remade in its entirety for 1.3. As such, various things are being recreated manually and it will take some time for them to be available in the mod once again.

The classes are now given by: Guide, Merchant, Dye Trader and Nurse. All of these are easily adquirable NPCs for beginners requiring: nothing, 50 silver coins, a dye plant, and consuming a heart crystal respectively.
[DOUBLEPOST=1442331946,1442331717][/DOUBLEPOST]Glitch:

You cannot select two characters with the same name as NPPlayers. Once the first once is selected, the second one will appear as if it were selected but not give you the option to unselect or play as it. Entering the game with a third differently named character poses no error as only the first of the same named NPPlayers will appear alongside you.

Noticed by naming a pair of demons (demon and demon) which I created to test out the magic skills of the mage.

Don't suppose anyone is willing to share where to find the new weapons at? Also anyone know what the nebula event does other then provide that awsome background?

Sidenote, is it possible to post a steam screenshot here somehow?

I am now over lvl 10k, have 10k STR and VIT, 250kish hp. I still cannot kill the mechanical bosses or anything higher boss wise on expert large world because of the huge unbalanced dmg/defense ratios left from the sudden removal of pierce/immunity.

Heads up with the bat wings they seem to not stack so well or at all necessarily and if you throw them it locks up your item bar so you can not select any new items and the item itself can not be picked up again... also sometimes they fall through the screen even if solid blocks in the way (I assume all the way to the bottom but no way to check that)

Heads up with the bat wings they seem to not stack so well or at all necessarily and if you throw them it locks up your item bar so you can not select any new items and the item itself can not be picked up again... also sometimes they fall through the screen even if solid blocks in the way (I assume all the way to the bottom but no way to check that)

I have been having that a couple of times without any cause. Once was in the Corrupted while farming for Blood Crawlers and Floaty Goddess's. I was able to get out of this by using the Grapple ability for fighter. The other was while trying to make a new fishing hole and i picked up the water in the buckets and put it in my inventory, It proceeded to not yet me do anything at all. Not even the way i got out of the last one worked and i had to reload the world.

Also, Can you please make it so the graveyard does not override events please? It was overriding my pumpkin moon and making it very hard to get anywhere on it.

Also, I finally got myself a Terrarian. I have done some testing and on my level 150 Fighter using 157 Strength and 141 vitality and a Forceful Terrarian. When I have the Celestial Shell on during the day, it is usable, It is very fast and seems to have 3 going at once. At night with the shell on, I can't even use it as it is going so fast it doesn't attack. Without the shell on at all it goes at a reasonable speed.

how to play multiplayer? I'm trying the host & play and nothing! I tried to start the server and continue with the same error! "You are not using the same version of this game."

I don't think I even need the custom items at all, besides dead branch to try out. And I'm okay with the one shot "eye for an eye" thing, but it's getting rather silly.

Yes, this is the third time of me complaining about the rapid pierce % on my character. Will try a new ranged character in case it's just my goblin.

It's not working for me I get this error

n terraria error.png

if image does not show up,

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The
specified module could not be found. (Exception From HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_tunOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Itnitialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Itnitialize(Nullable` 1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(Stream[] args)

I have a Legitamate Copy of Terraria off the GOG site.

Do I really need to have a copy of Steam Terraria? I really don't want to re-buy it again. I need to know please as soon as possible. N Terraria is the best mod ever!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom