Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

JacksonJ

Terrarian
I have been away from this mod for a while but when i played it i loved it, but when i last played multiplayer was not functioning. Has this been fixed? I Really enjoy this mod ether way but it would definitely be more fun with friends.
yeah i just got back too...
same here, but i dont really mind the Multiplayer, what i waiting is the mod compatible with the new version of Terraria, because the new things like sorting items, sandstorm, etc..

BenGallegos

Skeletron
yeah i just got back too...
same here, but i dont really mind the Multiplayer, what i waiting is the mod compatible with the new version of Terraria, because the new things like sorting items, sandstorm, etc..
well if it does have multiplayer if its updated sometime I hope it allows bringing party members too

Last edited:

Mullic Rav

Terrarian
When it's done
in addition to this, stuff like this takes time, and with the addition of tower defense, they may be trying to add some new stuff, and even if not, multiplayer itself maybe something difficult to add in consideration of what the mod currently contains, there for, it will take awhile, good things take a good amount of time, trust me. so simply put, if you wait, it will be completed, if you rush, the quality will be reduced...

ChrisCatBoi

Official Terrarian
I REALLY WANT THE 1.3.4.3 NTERRARIA UPDATE SO MUCH!!!! ;-;
SO, I CAN USE MY CHARACTERS FROM REGULAR TERRARIA IN NTERRARIA!!! ;-;

Last edited:

Nakano15

Terrarian
I REALLY WANT THE 1.3.4.3 NTERRARIA UPDATE SO MUCH!!!! ;-;
SO, I CAN USE MY CHARACTERS FROM REGULAR TERRARIA IN NTERRARIA!!! ;-;
It may be coming soon, I just am having some technical issues with decompilation currently.
Can you make your NPPlayers talk by typing something like ":NPPlayer Something"?
Please?
Already thought about something like that after I saw something on use.
Maybe will be coming with Season 7.

Roxxz

Golem
Question: What software do you use to program terraria?

To make mods? You can use notepad to write the code if you want to. The language you use to make the mods is c# the language that terraria the game was programmed on is C# as well. If you wanna make a mod check out the tmodloader's post.

Krookodile

Skeletron Prime
To make mods? You can use notepad to write the code if you want to. The language you use to make the mods is c# the language that terraria the game was programmed on is C# as well. If you wanna make a mod check out the tmodloader's post.
Thanks!

Top Bottom