Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Eh, just having talked to him should complete the quest objective, try doing the same quest in another world to pass that step.
oh my god, thank you. lol i didnt think about making a new world, i figured that would have started the whole questline from scratch. but this did work. the problem was i had to talk to the old man during the day to trigger his quest update, then again at night to trigger skeletron. by the time i got to him the first time, it was already night, so the quest didnt update

oh my god, thank you. lol i didnt think about making a new world, i figured that would have started the whole questline from scratch. but this did work. the problem was i had to talk to the old man during the day to trigger his quest update, then again at night to trigger skeletron. by the time i got to him the first time, it was already night, so the quest didnt update
It should still work at night, maybe you've met a rare bug.

how is it even possible to play this mod? i have 1.3.4.4, yet this is for 1.3.0.8... would it be possible to put the content folder in 1.3.4.4's folder?
Hey maikidot! This mod is a standalone, so you should just need to put the executable (.exe) in your Terraria (C: Program Filesx86: Steam: Steamapps: Common: Terraria) folder and run it. This should work because it just pulls information from the files it needs, not the files from versions newer than 1.3.0.8. If this doesn't work, I could attempt to troubleshoot it.

So, Hi... I'm back again after "X amount" of months. I have not read any patch notes, neither have i played at all. Excited to see whats different now. Hopefully paladin is still way too OP and summoner still isn't a class ;)

So, Hi... I'm back again after "X amount" of months. I have not read any patch notes, neither have i played at all. Excited to see whats different now. Hopefully paladin is still way too OP and summoner still isn't a class ;)
I wonder what are you talking about.
Oh, nevermind, and yep.

I wonder what are you talking about.
Oh, nevermind, and yep.
Unfortunately my INTEL laptop has been slow on games these past few months, at the level where even the simplest of games like Terraria and Minecraft have been on lowest settings (And still only 20-30 Frames per second). But fortunately I'll upgrade to a basic gaming computer this February. I'll be back soon!

Unfortunately my INTEL laptop has been slow on games these past few months, at the level where even the simplest of games like Terraria and Minecraft have been on lowest settings (And still only 20-30 Frames per second). But fortunately I'll upgrade to a basic gaming computer this February. I'll be back soon!
Actually, you can't also forget the fact that Terraria grown bigger on requirements with 1.3+ updates, so not only that.

Actually, you can't also forget the fact that Terraria grown bigger on requirements with 1.3+ updates, so not only that.
I remember 1.1.2 was playable on my old computer while hosting a server while recording at over 60 fps but when 1.2 came around I got less then 60 with just server hosting or recording and horrible with both(though now I have a computer that can handle both 60 fps with the latest terraria version)

I remember 1.1.2 was playable on my old computer while hosting a server while recording at over 60 fps but when 1.2 came around I got less then 60 with just server hosting or recording and horrible with both(though now I have a computer that can handle both 60 fps with the latest terraria version)

Changing the light to retro usually fixes the lag.

could you possibly fuse tmodloader and nterraria that way we can have stuff like thorium & tremor + nterraria?

EDIT: why was nterraria 7 halted?

could you possibly fuse tmodloader and nterraria that way we can have stuff like thorium & tremor + nterraria?

EDIT: why was nterraria 7 halted?
Actually, the halting have also to do with tmodloader.

I've tried decompiling the newest version of Terraria, but as side effect, several bugs were happening in the game, like the
new hud showing it's button codes, instead of their texts, alongside the world loading bug, which I solved before with Yorai's tip but,
didn't really looked for the issue, because of the other problems the source were having.

After finding out what caused a issue to a tModLoader mod I were making, I wondered about making a version of the mod for it,
and so begun the development, I've made some systems, and had to find ways of making them work on tmod.
I even were able to take a screenshot of the new mod version working, with it's very wip state.

But for some reason, I does not really feel like N Terraria 7 should be for tModLoader, just thinking about the fact several
things N Terraria had before would not be added is already worrying, I've even thought about splitting mod features
into different mods, but look's like tMod only support adding mods as dependency, and not check if a certain mod exists
and then do the changes.

Since It gives headaches thinking about all those possibilities, I've halted the mod for some time, and am trying other things
until I return to that question again and see what will be the future of the mod.

Actually, the halting have also to do with tmodloader.

I've tried decompiling the newest version of Terraria, but as side effect, several bugs were happening in the game, like the
new hud showing it's button codes, instead of their texts, alongside the world loading bug, which I solved before with Yorai's tip but,
didn't really looked for the issue, because of the other problems the source were having.

After finding out what caused a issue to a tModLoader mod I were making, I wondered about making a version of the mod for it,
and so begun the development, I've made some systems, and had to find ways of making them work on tmod.
I even were able to take a screenshot of the new mod version working, with it's very wip state.

But for some reason, I does not really feel like N Terraria 7 should be for tModLoader, just thinking about the fact several
things N Terraria had before would not be added is already worrying, I've even thought about splitting mod features
into different mods, but look's like tMod only support adding mods as dependency, and not check if a certain mod exists
and then do the changes.

Since It gives headaches thinking about all those possibilities, I've halted the mod for some time, and am trying other things
until I return to that question again and see what will be the future of the mod.

For me fck the Tmod, but do the v7 and multiplayer xD

is this mod still good?

Attachments

• Sketch.png
    Sketch.png
    590.6 KB · Views: 417
Possibly having a tmod and non tmod version of NTerraria 7? since im guessing tmod cant bring other chars for a party system and also different races. and have the tmod version for those who want to do mods combined with nterraria.

For me fck the Tmod, but do the v7 and multiplayer xD
Only when I added a missing comma, I got what you meant.
And the multiplayer is the second problem, It is already 3 versions of the mod I were unable to import multiplayer.
That is kind of degrading since I had big plans for it.
is this mod still good?
I'm not sure. And the game is saying that the dll CSteamwork.dll is missing from your Terraria folder.
Possibly having a tmod and non tmod version of NTerraria 7? since im guessing tmod cant bring other chars for a party system and also different races. and have the tmod version for those who want to do mods combined with nterraria.
Well, If by races you mean have your character with different sprites, then It is possible due to a port of the skin system from the mod I've made for tModLoader.
Now about the npplayers, they surelly need to have their AI scripts rewritten, but I need to make so they use the least of resources as possible.

My english isn't good at all, but i will try to explain my problem
every night 2-3 of my npcs disappear (they spawn again in the day, but it's annoying) anyone knows how to fix this?

Terraria 1.3.0.8

My english isn't good at all, but i will try to explain my problem
every night 2-3 of my npcs disappear (they spawn again in the day, but it's annoying) anyone knows how to fix this?

Terraria 1.3.0.8
I'm not sure, did any npc report seeying a shady person wandering around the base?

Just kidding, but talking seriously, If you have World Events turned on, I believe they may be the cause.

Back
Top Bottom