Need a texture maker whos a fan of Fallout!

What's was your favorite Fallout game?

• Total voters

ImaShootsYa

Terrarian
So, I recently discovered the old Fallout 3 texture pack for Terraria that a user named "DooMFallout" made about 5 years ago and, having been discontinued for so long, there seems to be quite a few issues with the pack. Most of the sprites such as weapons, armor, title screen, and even music comes through just fine however, some sprites such as furnaces, forges, and later implemented items appear as either grey or pink moving/stationary boxes. I've done my best to fidget with the tiles and other files only to find that deleting the corresponding tiles seem to fix it which doesn't really solve the issue. In other words, it needs some major updates to operate at full capacity and before you ask "WHY CANT YOU DO IT YOU LAZY BUM?!?!" I don't possess the proper programs to continue the pack nor a really decent pc and my time is unfortunately limited nowadays. I would prefer someone who can make good sprites that don't look like flat, paper cutouts so the pack can look proper professional. This is the link to what remains of the pack to get you started if you decide to try http://www.mediafire.com/file/ev55scni6n8jdmw/Fallout.zip and I would appreciate it greatly if you would leave a message here that you are going to take up the responsibility to finish it. If you made it this far then thank you for your time and even more so if you decide to try and finish this pack!

P.S. The pack contains ALOT of capitalization errors for whatever reason and need to be corrected so be prepared for that when you load it up. Also, if this is not the site to post such a request as this then, by all means, let me know where I need to post this.
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom