PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there added missing furniture pieces like Living Wood Dresser, and more? That platform on the picture look different and strange, isn't it Dynasty Wood Platform?
And maybe some info about (new) furniture set? I migh sound annoying, sorry about it I am.

My basic reaction to this patch was "Oh that's nice..." until I got to the bit about being able to choose your evil in new worlds. Now I want to build a temple to whoever coded that. Because that's amazing.:passionate:

Yay! A new thing to waste hours of my life on! Also, for the bug fixes...
• Fixed XNOR being NXOR - Is that technically a bug? Are typos technically bugs?
• Fixed Duck hunt exploit - Wait... is that the one where you can obtain ducks from statues if you spawn loads of them?

Thanks, I managed to replicate the issue, they are indeed broken. Appreciate the report!

I was anticipating this one. Its not a bug so much as a limitation; the way the game handles the events has a bit of a delay that can carry over between worlds. Its an issue we are aware of, not sure how much it can be reduced. :)

Yes, but if you want something just a tad more interactive, try out the Pigronatas!
I've tried the pigronatas, they're quite fun!

Does this mean that you can choose whether having Corruption or Crimson in your World regardless of the initial world's evil?
This reminds me of the speculation from before 1.2 was released that corruption would turn into the crimson once hardmode was activated.

I love this game.

upload_2016-7-20_23-19-37.png

By the way, it seems whatever the background is will still be present after quitting if the party is on effect. to be honest that would be an amazing start screen.

After reaching hardmode, you can choose the type of the world's evil when generating new worlds. If you have already reached hardmode, just load any pre-existing hardmode world and it will activate this feature.
You know what would be sick? If there could be 4 options:
  • Corruption
  • Crimson
  • Random
  • BOTH
I know there is no much space on current maps for this feature but... just imagine how cool would it be `:)

Nice. Love the option to choose evil.

Would love to be able to choose backgrounds #hint #hint #notasuggestionthread

Eager to dive back in after the desert update.

Question:

Since NPCs can start parties on their own... will this stall/stop stuff like Pirates and Goblins from invading, because these won't happen if an "event" is already currently taking place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom