IC Planeswalk

Phoenix kept an eye on the group, several, in fact, while this played out.

(Because Diamond replied, I'm going to clarify that Vincent is addressing the general)
"I wouldn't know, some sort of Wyvern or something. I'm not a biologist. Point of getting more beings here is to work together to help each other's survival. Diversity helps. So, while you might disagree with me, given what seems to be your tone, it is in our best interest to diversify ourselves so we can gain more knowledge in order to survive."

(Clarification, how would Diamond know about said transformation of Eld? Vincent never mentioned anything about transforming, and he himself doesn't know about the transformation)

(Well, it's not "just now" since many posts just for transformation. Also time system be saying night is near.)
"I don't get what you just said."

"Well..."
*He realises that he might be speaking nonsense as well, and decides to just leave that on the backburner.*
"...Never mind that. I think the most important thing is that we need some way to actually live for another day."

((Nope. Eldgar might still have some blood on him, but it's not his actual blood, just his past blood.))

Eld just glanced at the party sheepishly, making some derp... or whatever, he really had no clue at all. - "Oh, sorry I've been... eh, blind... is it really true though?" - Poor clueless Eld, he didn't know about the fact it's permanent.

Faressain just spoke out. - "Theoretically no, practically we are intertwined with USSR forces. You know, Warsaw Pact, and the like. My path is clear, er... was, I had spies at my disposal..."

Phoenix interjects.
"Well, I have to say we are going to need to get more space here. The main room in that building can hold about three people, including me, not sure now that we have different...er... Well, I say we need to build a base."

"You realise that you're talking to some people who have no idea how to build a building?"

"Oh, but I know a few people who can build. There was once an old settlement north of here, but it's kinda gone now, but the guide lives there, along with some other people. Given we have certain objects, like a gun or..."
*Pulls out a grenade.*
"A bomb-"

"Wait, how did you-?"

"Chest. Anyways, these will attract other people that the guide knows to this place. All we would need is food. Can't work on an empty stomach. Once we get food, and cook it if we needed it, they can start working on construction. I'll get them over here when we are done talking. Any questions about that?"

Faressain put up a question. - "I'd like to ask, if we eventually make defences, barracks for troops, and the like, the settlement, or a base, whatever needs them! Even pillbox with a machinegun ala' trench could work wonder."

Dart is somehow there despite me only acting 4 times this entire RP
"some :red:ing medical supplies wouldnt hurt as well. a surgeon cant :red:ing work without tools"

"AND I SWEAR ON MY :red:ING MEDICAL DEGREE, IF YOU CHEAPSKATES :red:ING BRING ME ALCHEMY SUPPLIES AND TRY TO PASS THAT CRAP OFF AS MEDICAL SUPPLIES, ILL [insert very long and VERY terrifying medicine-related threat that sends a shiver down everyone's spine. i wont specify what it is due to multiple reasons.], YOU GOT THAT?!"

(AAAAAAAAAAAA being afk for reasons suck. Line of questioning is chronological.)
"I... I don't think that's a question. All you literally said was 'if we eventually make defences, barracks for troops, and the like, the settlement, or a base, whatever needs them!' which isn't a question. But I guess if you want, we could make them.

Yes, just get food, while I get the people. As long as we have the stuff to attract them, it would be get people here.

I don't know what that was about."

*She doesn't feel any shiver, since she seen worse, honestly, plus because no specification, you kinda failed at using a subject she would get shivers from, and not really listening helps.*
"Alright, you done?"

"T'was but a rethorical question" - Faressain just specified. - "Or shortly - a plan I want to enact myself for that when we arrive- HEY, (a long polish speech featuring curses, curses, more curses)."

That's while Eldgar was still just lying confused, and scared of all things to the crazy surgeon.

Back
Top Bottom