• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

[Poll]What's your favorite Bullet Gun type?

What kind of bullet-firing gun do you like?

• Bullet spread guns (Boomstick, Tactical Shotgun)

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Rapid autofire guns (Megashark, SMDG)

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Hyperspeed guns but with bad accuracy (Gatligator, Chain Gun)

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Fast Click-to-fire guns (Phoenix Blaster, Venus Magnum)

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • High damage and slow speed (Musket, Sniper Rifle)

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Three Round Burst (Clockwork Assault Rifle)

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

ppowersteef

Paladin
Most bullet firing guns have an unique property, some have a spread, others are semi-automatic, which one do you like?

By myself, i love the shotgun, especially the "BOOM you are death" feeling

Last edited:

Theo

Official Terrarian
As it's a Terraria forum, and all example of guns are Terraria guns, I can say that this is for Terraria only
All right.
As I am really bad at aiming and like to have power in my hands, I choose "Rapid autofire guns (Megashark, SMDG)" or
"Hyperspeed guns but with bad accuracy (Gatligator, Chain Gun)" coupled with chlorophyte bullets.

FlakMaster

The Destroyer
I think the only ones I don't like now are rapid autofire ones. They're just boring now.

Can never get rid of my tactical shotgun though. Coupled with explosive bullets, I get to gaze upon enemies that get knock-backed at supersonic speeds. Assuming they survive, of course.

Night

Plantera
Tactical Shotgun and Venus Magnum are very fun to use!

Mega shark is too boring...too mainstream. ;)

TheQuietBisharp

Official Terrarian
I lucked out with a Deadly Tatical Shotgun, since you can't reforge stuff added in 1.2 on mobile. I love that thing, and coupled with the Crystal Bullets, it leaves behind an awesome glowing trail.

Svea Rike

Skeletron Prime
As much as I love wrecking face with the sniper in PVP, I'm gonna go with megashark. Thing carried me through hardmode in 1.1.

Shadowknight

Steampunker
I love the tactical shotgun cause I had a soft spot for the shotgun in 1.1 but when 1.2 and I got the upgraded one oh boy just loved it for auto fire and more bullet spread

Skeltinon

Steampunker
For me there are two options. First is "Hyperspeed guns but with bad accuracy" - give me a Rapid Chain Gun and I become a mad man with almost no mercy. Second one is "High damage and slow speed" - when I want to train my skills and kill pesky enemies in few shots.
P.S: Shotguns are also nice :dryadwink:

Top Bottom