1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Discussion in 'PC General Talk' started by Traitor Triangle, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Frosthaven

Frosthaven Terrarian

375 plantera kills for the axe to drop pre 1.3

I did most of this in one sitting.

James Harrow likes this.
  2. Fatx_

Fatx_ Eye of Cthulhu

Had over 150 before I quit farming. Then one day I randomly decided to fight the plant and I got it.

3. Hipnog

Hipnog Plantera

Getting the Last prism was...
    I killed ML at least 40 times, including after I traded for my Last Prism and never got one to drop.
    I'm beginning to doubt that it's actually a moon lord drop.

4. Snowhusky5

Snowhusky5 Terrarian

that is some pretty bad luck. There is a less than 1% chance that ML doesn't drop any specific item after 40 kills, lol

5. 652Graystripe

652Graystripe Plantera

Seems like I've been having mostly Lunar Crystal Staves.
    We are the 1%!

6. Souchy

Souchy Terrarian

Had to kill 10 ice golem before they finally dropped the ice feather (33.3% drop) ........
    :sigh:

got tons of amarok though ._.

7. Robot Scout

Robot Scout Terrarian

Pirate maps. Nuff said.

8. Redstonetam15

Redstonetam15 Eater of Worlds

AFKed and got killed be a eater of souls.

9. fffffffffffffffff

fffffffffffffffff Terrarian

11 lives running around the bottom fifth of the world in hardmode, looking for titanium with spelunker potions, found like 4 deposits my first try, then the next 10 I literally found nothing... massive waste of potions and time... eventually used teleportation potions to get underground in random parts of the world and I found some but there was pretty much none near the center of the world :sigh:

10. James Harrow

James Harrow Spazmatism

Dude, when I first fought duke fishron, the tempest staff would drop 75% of the time.
    It pissed me off.

The Last Prism is my new Tempest Staff.

11. mariox222

mariox222 Terrarian

i was about to land on a small ash island (underworld) surrounded by 2 lava pools, but imp spawned that second and knocked me into lava. It was a mediumcore playthrough...
    also 1.3 new explosives are easier to see but sometimes dart traps wire overcrosses explosivs wire and you got a nice surprise for hardcore players...

12. Hipnog

Hipnog Plantera

Allow me to show you something truly horrifying.
    [​IMG]
    Yup. 3 HP
    Just one more second would've been okay, but nah.

13. Lunaris

Lunaris Skeletron Prime

First world I made in 1.3, I spawn IN the Corruption. What. Proceeded to build a house semi-nearby, far enough away that Eaters were no problem. Start digging beneath my house for a standard rope Hellevator, I find the Underground Jungle. Thought "This can't be right...", went back up, and started exploring to the left (the Corruption was to the right) and, sure enough, the Jungle was RIGHT THERE. Had to make an entirely new world to mine until I could face the Underground Jungle. Ended up slapping the Corruption with the Clentaminator to a more reasonable distance when I could.

14. Nev

Nev Terrarian

Over 35 platinum to get the Celestial Shell the armored prefix. RNG is never my friend but that was something unbelievable.

15. TheLoudGallade

TheLoudGallade Plantera

my worst luck was back at 1.1 i reforged my magic daggers to mythical but was to busy clicking reforge i regret my life cause i never got them again. another time i like killed 4 mimics which dropped dual hooks and i already had one
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 31, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 31, 2015 ---
    and i am playing now as arrow the ranger and killed skeletron eoc and eow for the first time as him same night but still no goblin invasion no hermes boots

16. Rath

Rath Terrarian

Just ended up doing this yesterday..

Recently finished rebuilding my mob trap to try and get wave 15+ in Frost Moon, just finished the event(BARELY hit wave 15), and was musing to myself about how frustrating some of the achievements were to get.. including the "Kill all slime types" one, which im at 23/24 on.

Then I suddenly notice the Rainbow Slime - my last slime - sitting in my mob trap.. which dies to the lava before I can attack it.

Curse you 1.3.0.4 hotfix...

17. AdenSword

AdenSword Terrarian

Killing all the slimes isn't all that hard, by playing through the game you usually get all of them but 2, a rainbow slime, and a corrupt/crimslime because you can't have both on the same world.

18. WilliamD

WilliamD Terrarian

Rod of discord,nuff said.

19. Arpiter

Arpiter Terrarian

Unholy trident
    No matter how many red devils I kill...I may never get it :redspin:
    and when I tried everything to get it for whatever reason I happened to be under a underground jungle and I guess I was close enough to it and the red devil I killed dropped a jungle key
    0.04% vs 3.33%
    The worst part I already had 2 other jungle keys `:sigh:

James Harrow likes this.
  20. camdync

camdync Plantera

Not that many bad things have happened to me, but once my dungeon spawned inside a stone and dirt mountain.