Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

I was farming in the dungeon to get myself the tally counter for the cell phone.

1k kills later, including 2 mechanical worm drops, and a few clothier voodoo dools

It finally drops.

A few visits later, it drops all the time.

I just wanted to make a cell phone, atleast the stopwatch wasn't as bad.

I was farming in the dungeon to get myself the tally counter for the cell phone.

1k kills later, including 2 mechanical worm drops, and a few clothier voodoo dools

It finally drops.

A few visits later, it drops all the time.

I just wanted to make a cell phone, atleast the stopwatch wasn't as bad.
That's Borderlands 2 Infinity Gun levels of bad luck, sorry you had to go through all of that.

That's Borderlands 2 Infinity Gun levels of bad luck, sorry you had to go through all of that.
It's alright..atleast in the end of the day it was a modded playthrough...even though I didn't have anything that influenced drop rates...

Atleast now I have the Cell Phone, so that's cool, I guess.
(Now Tally Counters are useless ;-; )

It's alright..atleast in the end of the day it was a modded playthrough...even though I didn't have anything that influenced drop rates...

Atleast now I have the Cell Phone, so that's cool, I guess.
(Now Tally Counters are useless ;-; )
Good to hear you got your silver lining. :)

Good to hear you got your silver lining. :)

Though, I hope the same thing doesn't happen next playthrough.

But then it does but with Stopwatch.

Travelling Merchant has arrived! No stopwatch. 500 days later, merchant has arrived! No stopwatch.
Stopwatch was the last thing I got for my Cell Phone, took a while, but not 500 days.
only 1-2 real days. (As opposed to in game)

Though, I hope the same thing doesn't happen next playthrough.

But then it does but with Stopwatch.

Travelling Merchant has arrived! No stopwatch. 500 days later, merchant has arrived! No stopwatch.
Stopwatch was the last thing I got for my Cell Phone, took a while, but not 500 days.
only 1-2 real days. (As opposed to in game)
Mmm, if having a modded play-through could influence this in anyway, then it's more than likely it will as I've got pretty much every mod under the sky installed... Bleh.

Mmm, if having a modded play-through could influence this in anyway, then it's more than likely it will as I've got pretty much every mod under the sky installed... Bleh.

Eh...the only mod I had at the time was Calamity. I don't think they messed around with it, if anything, they tried to make vanilla stuff easier. Anyways, that's all I've gotta say on the matter.

Me:
Got the Piranha Gun
Got the Picksaw
Got the Terra Blade...

And accidentally deleted my world...
[doublepost=1522371536,1522371508][/doublepost]Me:
Got the Piranha Gun
Got the Picksaw
Got the Terra Blade...

Me:
Got the Piranha Gun
Got the Picksaw
Got the Terra Blade...

[doublepost=1522371536,1522371508][/doublepost]Me:
Got the Piranha Gun
Got the Picksaw
Got the Terra Blade...

at least you kept the items

Until now I haven't got even one enchanted sword on any character. My friend came to play Terraria and on the new world he got it after 15 minutes.

well i deleted that library folder that has the terraria world and player files when i was clearing space in my computer...

Good old unsuspecting me, travelling down his hellevator that he dug, for the sole purpose of setting up an easy chlorophyte farm. Keep this detail in mind however, it ran straight through a Marble biome! To add to the circumstance, the hellevator wasn't shielded by walls, so I bet you can put two and two together.

Yep. Falling down the hellevator, I reached the granite biome, then a Medusa happened to pass by, and she was so despicable to activate her attack phase, turning me into stone as a result, since I was looking at her while falling down. Worst part is, the granite biome was CLOSE to the Underworld, so the Stoned debuff didn't have enough time to subside. I landed on an obsidian building as a rock, suffering 24000+ fall damage.

"Xan needs to be swept up." Fortunately, he was a Softcore character, don't worry. I built walls surrounding the hellevator, I'm certainly never taking chances again.

Farmed Duke Fishron 15 times. Every single drop, except for the FLAIRON, which I really preferred. That's nice. I don't want to talk about the time I tried to obtain truffle worms, because I heard three die in succession.

Back
Top Bottom