Random Forum Fights Infinity

*A blue cat burrows out of the ground. We all know who this is.... I hope...*
"Kinda want to fight someone."
*Happy does an inter-dimensional claw at every person or thing who has entered this universe. A basic strike though and easily dodge-able it seems.*

* crawls out of dustbin * " THEY'RE THE ONE WHO PICKED UP ME DUSTBIN "
"WHERE I COME FROM, THAT'S PUNISHABLE BY DEATH"
*looks around* "who are those unformed guys with sticks?", the ghostbusters irritate Agatha. * Agatha hits one in the temple with a glass beer bottle (pulled out of her pocket) the bottle shatters, covering the ghostbusters in broken glass*

"ah, no! I'm not going to that forsaken place, i'm innocent"
/throws watermelons at agatha repeatedly
"sorry, i did not mean to do that, has anyone got any lemonade?"

" YOU lITTLE... i do have some lemonade, actually" *pulls out battered can of LEMONBROJUICE and hands it to random guy* "here you are" agatha takes a can herself and sips from it, shortly after taking the first sip, she vomits out a strange black substance.

"not another damn black hole" *raises her hands, her cloak falling back, revealing a pair of worn, spindly arms, Agathas dustbin opens , tonnes upon tonnes of assorted rubbish flinged towards the black hole, clogging it, the black hole sputters and disappears* *agatha lights a cigarette and throws it into the now falling mountain of trash* the rubbish explodes, sending a ghastly explosion across the world .

Oh, yeah, I was trying to move stuff for my signature because txt files don't work for stuff like that and I forgot it would also quote and alert other people when I edited the post. Whoops.

Back
Top Bottom