IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

At this point they decide to ignore Dark, and look at Lya.
"Honestly, wasn't expecting to see you here."

"..."
<Crap...>

At this point they decide to ignore Dark, and look at Lya.
"Honestly, wasn't expecting to see you here."

"..."
<Crap...>
<No way they're with Daybreak then...>
"...you going to stop stalling anytime soon, buddy?"
"Get to the point."

Dark looks around quickly for anything the newcomer might have been stalling for time for.

Vinessa prepares some vines beneath the earth.

"..."
Doesn’t seem like there's anything.

Lya secretly creates an energy knife behind his back.
"..."
<Nope nope nope.>
<Not letting him get on my nerves.>

Dark stops acting with his claymore and just holds it out again, ready. He takes a deep breath.

"..."
"You're not going to talk about what you want with Lya, huh?"

"Why should I?"
"There's really no incentive whatsoever, I know."
"I bet it's something along the lines of 'he has something you want' or 'you want to kill him' or 'oh I'm just going to go kidnap him now', though."
"The possibilities are pretty limited in these kinds of situations."

"..."
<...alright.>
<Here's an idea.>

Vinessa starts calmly heading over to the new person, to get up close and personal. For some reason.

<...what is she doing..?>
<...>
<Hmm...>

The person steps back when Vinessa approaches them.
(Meghan challenged me to this: )
"You actually missed a few options there, by the way. I could immediately think of a few more, specifically past rivalry that was never resolved, sending him to a different dimension, him secretly being evil with me simply trying to neutralize him *background facepalm sound, probably*, there's also the option of it not actually being any serious reason like that and it instead just being out of concern."

The person steps back when Vinessa approaches them.
(Meghan challenged me to this: )
"You actually missed a few options there, by the way. I could immediately think of a few more, specifically past rivalry that was never resolved, sending him to a different dimension, him secretly being evil with me simply trying to neutralize him *background facepalm sound, probably*, there's also the option of it not actually being any serious reason like that and it instead just being out of concern."
Vinessa continues on, hardly trying to be threatening.
"You're getting rather specific with those."
"You're basically saying you either want to help him without his consent or otherwise neutralise him."
"Valid options, though. Not going to lie."

The person looks at Vinessa, annoyed about the whole approaching thing she's doing.
<...>
Vinessa stops.

"..."
"Well. We don't exactly have all day."
"Sooooo..."

Vinessa then teleports behind the newcomer.
"Are you going to be a problem?"

Dark steps towards the newcomer.

"...That's one way to put it, even if it's a very rude one."
The newcomer turns around while creating an icicle.

"...That's one way to put it, even if it's a very rude one."
The newcomer turns around while creating an icicle.
Vinessa looks at the icicle for a moment.
<...isn't this going to be an issue then.>

Vinessa scoots back, readying herself properly.

<...why ice of all the magic they could've used...>
Dark waits for the newcomer's first move.

<Oh great. Ice magic.>
<Someone explain why my typing sucks sometimes...>

The newcomer then throws the icicle at Vinessa, before turning around again and throwing another one at Dark.

<Oh great. Ice magic.>
<Someone explain why my typing sucks sometimes...>

The newcomer then throws the icicle at Vinessa, before turning around again and throwing another one at Dark.
(D10: 2, 4)
(Wow.)

Vinessa tries repelling it with one of her burst vines... a bit too late. She knocks it away after it makes a decent gash her armour, in fact. In retaliation, however, she slashes at the newcomer with a normal vine.

Dark, meanwhile, is also a bit slow to block his icicle, ducking to block it. It looks like it scratches the top of his head, but ultimately doesn't look like it did much as it bounces off. (I'm assuming average strength for these icicles, right?)

Dark then whistles, prompting Fint to fly at the newcomer to slash at them with their talons.

(I'm assuming average strength for these icicles, right?)
(Yes, but keep in mind they also slow down the target slightly)
(9, 6)
The newcomer hops back slightly to dodge Vinessa's attack, barely dodging Fint at the same time.
<That one could be an issue.>
<Not one I can't handle, though.>
They then create a slightly larger icicle to throw at Fint.

(Yes, but keep in mind they also slow down the target slightly)
(9, 6)
The newcomer hops back slightly to dodge Vinessa's attack, barely dodging Fint at the same time.
<That one could be an issue.>
<Not one I can't handle, though.>
They then create a slightly larger icicle to throw at Fint.
(D10: 5-1 for slowdown = 4, 10)
Dark releases one hand from his sword to try and force the icicle down, but fails to affect its path enough in time.
...not that Fint needed it though, as they fly around it and fly behind the newcomer to slash at them a few more times.

Vinessa starts growing some more flowers around her, while Dark takes his sword in both hands and starts closing the distance between himself and the newcomer.

(1)
(Wow.)
Fint would manage to get a pretty good hit in with that.
The newcomer next creates a small bubble, but then summons a sort-of ice beam from the ground next to them to hopefully hit Fint with that.

Lya gets ready to throw that energy knife he made earlier.

Back
Top Bottom