IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

(1)
(Wow.)
Fint would manage to get a pretty good hit in with that.
The newcomer next creates a small bubble, but then summons a sort-of ice beam from the ground next to them to hopefully hit Fint with that.

Lya gets ready to throw that energy knife he made earlier.
(D10: 7)
Fint flies out of the way of the ice beam with relative ease, while deciding to let up their attack for now.

Dark, meanwhile, slashes at the newcomer as Vinessa starts firing seed bullets at them from her flowers.

(…1…)

(Hehehe...)
(...2...)
(Just one more post and you'll see what this count is for.)

(Literally got the exact same rolls as this:

)
The newcomer jumps back to avoid the slash like before, then flies up just in time to avoid the seed bullets.
(These wings are in fact functional you know)
"...really."
Dark frees up one of his hands again to try and pull the newcomer back down.

Vinessa works on growing some more flowers.

The newcomer might someone else flying in the air...

(4)
The newcomer notices the other person, but ignores them when Dark tries to pull them down.
"Fine, I won't be lame then."

Lya then throws the energy knife he made earlier, but the newcomer quickly turns to catch the knife inside of the bubble they created.

(4)
The newcomer notices the other person, but ignores them when Dark tries to pull them down.
"Fine, I won't be lame then."

Lya then throws the energy knife he made earlier, but the newcomer quickly turns to catch the knife inside of the bubble they created.
(...3.)
Lya will notice a rather large and hairy brown... werewolf charge by them on all fours. And at Dark, jumping up to pounce on them with their upper arms/legs.

(D10: 9-2 for surprise = 7)
Dark hears the werewolf in time, and turns around to block their pounce, before swinging down at them before they could have a chance to counter-attack (D10: 1).
Dark manages to make a very nasty slash along their body, shoving them back in the process. Dark then looks on the werewolf's person already for any sort of weapon...

Vinessa lets her flowers shoot off more bullets at the newcomer as she teleports a bit farther away to think.
<...shoot...>
<I bet that werewolf's with Daybreak...>

(6)
(the number 6 wants your bullets, I think.)
The newcomer barely dodges the bullets again, then launches Lya's energy knife at Twilight by propelling it out of the bubble. It's also going just a little too fast for Lya to safely direct it in time.

(I think the number 6 just wants the projectiles, actually, because I rolled one too.)
Twilight just barely manages to notice and block the knife in time.

(gtg right about now)

(D10: 6)
Dark manages to spot a glowing white knife on a sash on them, and manages to take a swipe at it before the werewolf jumps back, holding a paw of theirs to their wound.
Focusing, the wound on them starts closing up...
<..OH COME ON.>

Dark whistles again, prompting Fint to slash at them from behind. (D10: 3)
...which connects with the werewolf, making them stumble forward.

(6)
(the number 6 wants your bullets, I think.)
The newcomer barely dodges the bullets again, then launches Lya's energy knife at Twilight by propelling it out of the bubble. It's also going just a little too fast for Lya to safely direct it in time.
Vinessa then pops up a crystal from the ground next to the newcomer, where it bursts into shards aimed at them.

(I think the number 6 just wants the projectiles, actually, because I rolled one too.)
Twilight just barely manages to notice and block the knife in time.

(gtg right about now)
(See you.)

Meanwhile, some distance away.
Random insect dude: <On my way, on my way...!>

"*How does it feel?*"
"*As I said, it feels quite odd, and now even more so. Though I will now need to begin filling in the room, as I did not decide to maintain the same mass.*"

By now, I believe it's safe to assume the convoy has reached the city centre, wherever that is.
Well, this is possibly a great opportunity the convoy would see the city center as it has been for a while. That's to say, I believe two skyscrapers were destroyed, give or take one, as I know at least one is gone, but I'm less sure if there were more.
The city center would also still be surrounded by a metal fence, and the roads blocked by Jersey barriers. The barriers are able to be moved, due to both being temporary and the requirement of moving vehicles in and out, though they are still concrete Jersey barriers. And a bit in front of the Jersey barriers are also a few wooden A-frame barriers, but they're just, well, wooden A-frame barriers.
There also wouldn't be much in terms of fortifications, or easily defendable positions, as the several roads mean that despite being choke points, there are several angles of attack.

And then for the primary feature that was added after Swaasnia took the city. A massive hole in the ground that is perfectly cylindrical, with a diametre that I don't think was specified earlier so I'm going to say that it is 35m, and that is in addition to the 20m diameter shaft that was built not too far from the hole, though the shaft actually has a fence around it, an elevator, and so other things. There are also the ruins of some construction equipment and vehicles that seem to have gone through something.

Izviing would just let it happen for now.
"*I assumed you would have started from lower down, though I suppose this works.*"

It would take a few seconds, but Madoc would eventually answer.
<<Hello.>>

Back
Top Bottom